Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
As America falls apart at the seams I feel a need to pray for all American Christians.

I pray that God guides us through this evil time, and that His Hand remains upon us, especially now when we need it most.

I pray that our thoughts remain firmly fixed on God and His perfect Will, and that our actions reflect Him and that Will, whatever that may be.

I pray also we are given the peace that only comes from God, and that we don't fall to deception, in the land of the intentionally deceitful.

For me personally- I feel like I'm grasping for a peace that's just out of reach, and I want to lock my doors and just let the world destroy itself, but I don't think- think being the operative word - that that's what I should do if I'm keeping God the foremost thing in my mind.

Until yesterday I felt like there was still some hope here in America that we could turn it all around, but now I know it's gone for good. There's no saving this anymore, the ship is well and truly sunk.

I'm a mixture of emotions, and don't feel centered on God. I need to recenter on Him, and I think we all do.

For the very first time I saw people holding "the end is near" signs along with a laundry list of people at risk of judgement if they don't meet up with Jesus in my town - something I've NEVER seen here before what with there being a church on every street corner. (There's a LOT of churches here where I live).

This leads me to believe that I'm not alone, and that all of us need prayers, because in this environment people feel like they have to do something, I just want to know that something is God's will for us.

Please pray with me.

trophy33

Nov 18, 2018
N/A
✟150,130.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Since the last century, USA has given many good things to the world, defended democracy, freedom of speech etc.

I am sorry to see the modern USA imploding because of both economic and moral decadence. It does not mean that the world is ending, though, countries come and go, but people and ideas stay.

Rome is also a history now, but we still build and stand on her good ideas.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Since the last century, USA has given many good things to the world, defended democracy, freedom of speech etc.

I am sorry to see the modern USA imploding because of both economic and moral decadence. It does not mean that the world is ending, though, countries come and go, but people and ideas stay.

Rome is also a history now, but we still build and stand on her good ideas.

Oh I don't think the world is ending, but Christians here are likely to go through some very very hard times, time's that most of us here have ever seen or lived outside of books...

To that people will react and often react badly.

I just want to pray that our hearts and minds are squarely on God, and that we don't get overly caught up or that if we do, God's hand will be upon us the whole way.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
As America falls apart at the seams I feel a need to pray for all American Christians.

I pray that God guides us through this evil time, and that His Hand remains upon us, especially now when we need it most.

I pray that our thoughts remain firmly fixed on God and His perfect Will, and that our actions reflect Him and that Will, whatever that may be.

I pray also we are given the peace that only comes from God, and that we don't fall to deception, in the land of the intentionally deceitful.

For me personally- I feel like I'm grasping for a peace that's just out of reach, and I want to lock my doors and just let the world destroy itself, but I don't think- think being the operative word - that that's what I should do if I'm keeping God the foremost thing in my mind.

Until yesterday I felt like there was still some hope here in America that we could turn it all around, but now I know it's gone for good. There's no saving this anymore, the ship is well and truly sunk.

I'm a mixture of emotions, and don't feel centered on God. I need to recenter on Him, and I think we all do.

For the very first time I saw people holding "the end is near" signs along with a laundry list of people at risk of judgement if they don't meet up with Jesus in my town - something I've NEVER seen here before what with there being a church on every street corner. (There's a LOT of churches here where I live).

This leads me to believe that I'm not alone, and that all of us need prayers, because in this environment people feel like they have to do something, I just want to know that something is God's will for us.

Please pray with me.
I agree with your grim assessment of the future of America. And the world, actually.

My prayer is that the people of the Lord will come into radical obedience. This includes a life of around the clock prayer and praise and Scripture meditation.

• Friendly
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,613.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think if anything Christainity will become more & more theologically liberal. True believers will be safe in terms of real persecution, & we’ll be so small a group, we simply won’t be worth the time. So pray for our numbers & a big harvest.

I believe to get around the persecution laws, they will & indeed are trying to destroy Christainity by making it unrecognizable from what a secularist believe. It's obvious to me that's what's happening. How do you destroy Christianity if there's laws in place to protect it? You infiltrate it & destroy it from within.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟691,408.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think if anything Christainity will become more & more theologically liberal. True believers will be safe in terms of real persecution, & we’ll be so small a group, we simply won’t be worth the time. So pray for our numbers & a big harvest.

I believe to get around the persecution laws, they will & indeed are trying to destroy Christainity by making it unrecognizable from what a secularist believe. It's obvious to me that's what's happening. How do you destroy Christianity if there's laws in place to protect it? You infiltrate it & destroy it from within.

I do think, as they try to unravel our system of government Christians will end up being caught up in the political though.

We all see the persecution of the early church as being religious persecution, but it wasn't - it was political persecution - the political just slammed up against the Christian faith in a bad way back then.

Because of the political nature of this now and how the Christian worldview is slamming up against the political in America today, there's a chance of something similar happening again. It just won't on it's surface look to the world like religious persecution.

On top of that we have an economic system that is struggling, so Christians may end up hurting financially as well as everyone else here.

Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Please pray with me.
I have to agree. At this point I do not see much hope for America as a nation. There are many many true believers, millions. But the nation has lost its way and is now traveling into areas of darkness that endanger the survival of the whole human race and even the planet. The reprobate minds now running the country, the culture, and in many cases, churches, will, if allowed to continue, lead to the destruction of all humans. Nature has a way of protecting itself and ridding itself of the poison that endangers it. The abominations and blasphemy occurring now are making the land sick, and it is about to vomit the inhabitants out for sheer survival's sake. I believe God has been holding back this purging of the land, but we have reached a point where to allow the wickedness to continue would be more dangerous than wiping the land clean.
I believe that the line was crossed when the White House was lit up with the abomination colors of the wickedness. We are now Lot being urged to come out from the wicked people before judgment falls. It is coming. You can almost feel it.
Many years ago Billy Graham's wife said that if God did not judge America, He would have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah. We have slid down quite a few levels since then. Christians are now being threatened with violence from the ultra extremists who demand we accept their sin and endorse their "lifestyle."
No. The Lord will just have to take me home.
I believe in prayer. I believe this judgment was going to fall back in the 80s, but intercession of the saints moved God to delay it. In return, the sins have piled higher and it is almost to the point of no return. Pray if you can. I just do not feel it at this moment.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

jcpartri

Oct 11, 2022
Maine
✟11,455.00
Country
United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married

Please pray with me.
To belong to Christ in any season of history is such a great privilege. Thank you for your prayers.

• Friendly
Upvote 0