Pray 4 me

Status
Not open for further replies.

EElle

Nov 9, 2005
✟168.00
Faith
Christian
Our father, which art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done,on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, or daily bread, forgive us our debts as we forgive our debtors. Lead us not into the path of temptation,but deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory forever.
Lord, I ask that all who read this is in agreement with me in the precious blood of Jesus that this beloved sister has freedom from this opression. Please open her eyes to see the joy that can be found in this life and that she is loved and needed here, and that the angels would cry if she killed herself because she has so much to live for...... Amen.

God Bless.

Reactions: MaddiesDad
Upvote 0
W

woman.at.the.well

HoneyComb Son said:
God i pray for mercy and hope here God..i pray for help and healing..Lord God..please help your child..free her God..i pray for help and healing..in Jesus name amen

In stand in agreement with HoneyComb Son. We lift this child up to You and ask that You free her from the chains that bind her. Heal her and make her whole again.

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0

Kehaar

You're all I ever needed.
Mar 20, 2004
Scotland
✟23,455.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
tapero said:
Dear fallupchick,

I pray for you that you would find fellowship and that suicide would be something that is far from your mind, as God gave you life and wants you here. Please guard your heart and mind in Christ. In Jesus name I pray. Amen

:amen:

Adding my prayers for you, fallupchick.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.