Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Storms last night knocked out the power where I live. Please pray the electricity is restored soon for us and everyone else in the area (around 200,000 are dark). Thank you in advance.
Ugh! Not fun! Praying it’s restored ASAP.

Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟922,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Storms last night knocked out the power where I live. Please pray the electricity is restored soon for us and everyone else in the area (around 200,000 are dark). Thank you in advance.

doesn't sound like fun. I hope your power is restored soon. Did the storm stop? They can't safely work on the power lines until the storm is over. I had power knocked out of my apartment before by a single bolt of lightning that struck the transformer near where I live. It was quite close. They didn't get power back for days and I had to stay with my parents a few days.

Reactions: Leaf473
Upvote 0

Pop D.

Sep 23, 2020
Oklahoma
✟163,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
doesn't sound like fun. I hope your power is restored soon. Did the storm stop? They can't safely work on the power lines until the storm is over. I had power knocked out of my apartment before by a single bolt of lightning that struck the transformer near where I live. It was quite close. They didn't get power back for days and I had to stay with my parents a few days.
Yeah, the storm ended pretty quickly at least.

Upvote 0

Pop D.

Sep 23, 2020
Oklahoma
✟163,734.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you to everyone who prayed, power finally came back on yesterday, praise the Lord! Still plenty of others out in the region, so we can all keep praying for them and the safety of the line crews working on them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums