• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Post your music

Discussion in 'Let's Jam!' started by wannaberocker, Aug 31, 2012.

1. Shadow Cross

Shadow Cross New Member

+1
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Shadow Cross - Christian Electronica;

2. Saint Steven

Saint Steven You can call me Steve Supporter

+2,300
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Welcome new member.

3. Shadow Cross

Shadow Cross New Member

+1
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Single
    Thank You For Welcoming Me!

4. Saint Steven

Saint Steven You can call me Steve Supporter

+2,300
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    I'm a songwriter and musician as well. Check out my SoundCloud page if you like.
    Motorist Sketchbook (link)

5. Stanfordella

Stanfordella #FridaysForFuture Supporter

+8,049
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship

This is not an autobiographical song; it was inspired by two literary characters in toxic relationships where they were verbally mistreated - being persistently belittled, condescended, and marginalized, and gaslighted into believing that was acceptable. They finally attain the strength and courage to use their own voices to stand up for themselves, and say this is goodbye.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. SwordmanJr

SwordmanJr Double-edged Sword only

+196
    Christian
    Private
    Do a studio recording of that song, send the sound file to me and I will add a full orchestra and band for backing, giving it a really full sound.

7. SwordmanJr

+196
    Christian
    Private
  8. SwordmanJr

+196
    Christian
    Private
  9. SwordmanJr

+196
    Christian
    Private
  10. Stanfordella

+8,049
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
    That's a really kind offer! Thanks! I'm recording a studio album this spring, and will send a file of the song when it's finished. :)

11. Stanfordella

+8,049
    United States
    Christian
    In Relationship
  12. Cimorene

Cimorene Ciao! Supporter

+4,530
    Canada
    Methodist
    Private
    I play the cello & violin. I do a lot of covers. I have Soundcloud but I don't want to share it here bc it has my real name. Is there a good alt site to use to post mp3s?

13. SwordmanJr

+196
    Christian
    Private
  14. SwordmanJr

+196
    Christian
    Private
    You can create a secondary account on Soundcloud that doesn't have your name attached. That way you can share your music in places where you don't want anyone to know who you really are.

15. SwordmanJr

+196
    Christian
    Private
  16. SwordmanJr

+196
    Christian
    Private
    I unfortunately do not have the luxury of getting people to do vocals for my originals or even remakes of songs, so I'm pretty much stuck with playing each instrument out individually and then mixing all their tracks together, and doing the sound engineering as well. Every vocalist I have ever tried to work with was either too busy to do the work, or was wanting fame and fortune too quickly without having to work for it. I've worked with some good talent, but most are just too stuck on themselves to work their way toward success as vocalists. I can compose the music and get the instrumentation worked out, but I just don't have the pile of cash to make it all happen, which would have to involve paying vocalists the huge salary they all want. So, I'm pretty much stuck with doing instrumentals.