electron7

Sep 24, 2015
✟15,337.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello
I present to you ,the new album by electron7.
"The secret place-musical manna"
It's available for download!

You can download the album in high-quality lossless music!
(mp3 VBR,Flac,ALAC (Apple Lossless), AAC, or Ogg Vorbis format)

you can also download the 3 albums of the secret place series in high quality as 1 digital download!
You will have one album for free in high quality!
And a lot of extras and surprises!

Or you can download it for free in low quality mp3 files.

https://www.jamendo.com/en/list/a152130/the-secret-place-musical-manna

The journey awaits you.
This is the third album in the series.
The secret place series is primarily a special project.
Since i am a Christian, i wanted a kind of music to come in His presence.
But it had to be inspired by the Holy spirit,so i prayed for it.
In creating this series of “The secret place” CDs, my heart’s desire is for you to personally encounter our beautiful God.
I long for you to be utterly ruined with the love and the emotions of our Beloved.
May you be reawakened with fresh revelation of the cross and become hopelessly and violently abandoned to your First Love.
It is a collection of quiet songs to come in the presence of God, to listen to His voice and to go in prayer.
I have tried to create an environment where people felt the presence of God;
For anyone looking for music for soaking, praying,meditation…
Greetings
electron7
www.wix.com/artist/electron7

Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟243,895.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its good to find a forum where we can share our music. I think music is a great form of communication and can say a whole lot more than just words alone. Anyway heres one of my efforts which I recorded a couple of years ago. I mainly play guitar and a bit of bass. I use some Vst plugin instruments to fill in the songs sometimes. But I find them a little artificial. But I like to have some instrumentals so that it gives the song a more fuller sound. I would like to get in a band situation so that I can experience real instruments for my songs one day and collaborate with others.Hope you enjoy.
https://soundcloud.com/https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fsteven-waters-3%2Finnocent-me-1

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟360,422.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
@stevevw
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing and thanks to @wannaberocker for starting this thread. I don't have any musical talents . I'm interested in teaching myself play the guitar, and have no idea where to start. (I have two guitars and must put them to use). :swoon:

Reactions: Rhapsody
Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟243,895.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
@stevevw
Great stuff! Thanks for sharing and thanks to @wannaberocker for starting this thread. I don't have any musical talents . I'm interested in teaching myself play the guitar, and have no idea where to start. (I have two guitars and must put them to use). :swoon:
Thats good you want to learn a musical instrument. All I can say is learn about 5 basic chords to start with (G,D,C,E,A). F is a good chord but a little harder to begin with and B is a little harder again. But not too difficult to get after some practice. Then you have all the major chords. You wouldn't believe how many songs just use those and even maybe 3 or 4 of those chords. It just takes repetition to get the positioning of your fingers and the fluency for the chord changes. But pretty soon you can hear the melody of 3 or 4 chords being put together. You can then play songs with those chords and then you are making music. Many other chords like minors come off the major chords so its just a case of removing one finger or adding one to get a host of other chords. But just getting the majors is best at first.

When I was young my mum sent me to music lessons. The teacher was teaching me all this music theory and I hardly picked up the guitar so I gave up. When I got older I just learnt a few chords and I was away. Don't need to learn music as its all about finger positioning on the guitar neck. Most music has a little guitar neck picture to show you. This also allowed my to make my own melodies which turned into my own songs which I though was great as I was creating the music. Music can be a great vehicle for people to express themselves. I communicates feelings and stories and has a great impact on people. It does take some discipline but if you love music you will give it a go and soon you will learn.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

stevevw

inquisitive
Nov 4, 2013
Brisbane Qld Australia
✟243,895.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
@stevevw
Will do my best to start with that.
Question...should I use a pick or no?:mmh:
Good on you for having a try and thats all you can do. It will happen the more you try. I dont use a pick and I have developed this unusual way of playing with my thumb. The books tell you to make the shape with your fingers like your holding a pick when strumming. But I got use to using my thumb as I could strum better and get some rhythm going and that seemed to be the way I felt comfortable. To an extent thats the beauty of playing music in that there is room enough to have your own style as well. I would say its a good idea to use a pick as you will get a better sound. There are more flexible picks as well which are a bit easier to strum with. It may be easier to start off without a pick so that you can get use to playing at first and then introduce it later. But do what you feel comfortable with. My view is whatever it takes to get you going to play works.

Reactions: look4hope
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The teacher was teaching me all this music theory and I hardly picked up the guitar so I gave up.
I found that a basic understanding of theory can help your guitar playing immensely. You had a wise teacher and you blew a good thing.

Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
This is an original song titled Trinkets I wrote ages ago, but it's on my mind today because it's Family Weekend at my school and I'm performing it at a little event. It's my mom's favorite, haha.

I literally just recorded these because I'm playing around with the song, so they're unpolished and incomplete, haha.

Vocaroo | Voice message
Vocaroo | Voice message

Upvote 0