✟127,410.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
burnout right lane.jpg
I have a few. one of my race car, another of a project and another I consider most pleasing to the eye.
maybe it is time for a change for this month. will look for a Christmas theme.

Upvote 0

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
  • Winner
Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,004,874.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
is that a cracked mirror type of image? or maybe bullet holes, lol!

I'm not sure. It's the default background image, and I haven't bothered to change it. :sorry:

• Prayers
Reactions: teresa
Upvote 0

Ada Lovelace

Grateful to scientists and all health care workers
Site Supporter
Jun 20, 2014
California
✟1,002,256.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
My desktop picture is of my darling, sweet horse who had been endangered when the fires ravaging Los Angeles suddenly shifted direction and besieged the stables. Thank God, neighbors rushed in to help the firefighters, and got every horse out of the path of harm's way. Seeing the picture makes me feel so grateful.

I keep my desktop fairly streamlined, with just one folder containing all work for the quarter inside of it. On the left side of the screen I have sticky notes with a couple of poems I recently wrote and am still tinkering with a bit. On the right I keep a few recent photos that make my heart smile. Currently they're of my boyfriend and I basking in sunny December weather by the pool; my Golden Retriever in front of an enormous banner on my campus for us to beat our rival team before what's known as the Big Game, and a fountain that had been dyed cardinal red for it (we won!); and my "little" brother (he's like 6'4) and I on Thanksgiving day. We're taking finals this week at my school, and after they're over I'll archive the folder and pictures and change the desktop to a Christmas background. :)

Screen Shot 2017-12-11 at 1.25.35 PM.png

• Friendly
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,159.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Haha, I figured as much when I saw the Teamviewer logo.

One of my clients used Teamviewer so I have one.

I hate the fact that Teamviewer runs in the background tasks even if I already exit the app. I have to disable it from startup and kill the task after use.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.