Post an Animal Picture with a Verse, or Post a Verse About Animals.

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not good at doing photo stuff but I love this verse
:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:
"A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel." Proverbs 12:10

:cat::rabbitface::dogface::racehorse::hatchedchick::cow::dog::catface::pig::rabbit::cat::ox::horseface::dogface:

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I made this one of a free image found into a site, shared it into another thread as an example, but I thought I could also share it in here! ;)

I didn't take the photo but just added the text to it. I think it fitted this bible verse well, as I have earlier observed a geese family not too far away from where we live. Where you see father goose watching over his family, whilst mother goose is laying down, and all their young ones are close by to them. Also when they are swimming in the water, one goose parent is in the front, young ones in the middle, and the other parent goose is in the back. :):thumbsup:

Even in nature too it is evident there are different roles given to both the male and the female, same way as there is a difference of roles given to a man and a woman. Yet they complement each other.

Picture1556286367117.jpg

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
"A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel." Proverbs 12:10

:cat::rabbitface::dogface::racehorse::hatchedchick::cow::dog::catface::pig::rabbit::cat::ox::horseface::dogface:

Thank you for sharing the verse. It helps to remind us that our love as Christians extends even to animals. We are commanded by the Lord to love our enemies. How much more should love all of God's creation in our spread of the good news and in training others to live for the Lord in His good ways.

Blessings to you in the Lord today.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,195,112.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I made this one of a free image found into a site, shared it into another thread as an example, but I thought I could also share it in here! ;)

I didn't take the photo but just added the text to it. I think it fitted this bible verse well, as I have earlier observed a geese family not too far away from where we live. Where you see father goose watching over his family, whilst mother goose is laying down, and all their young ones are close by to them. Also when they are swimming in the water, one goose parent is in the front, young ones in the middle, and the other parent goose is in the back. :):thumbsup:

Even in nature too it is evident there are different roles given to both the male and the female, same way as there is a difference of roles given to a man and a woman. Yet they complement each other.

View attachment 255581

It is a beautiful verse along with a wonderful picture that matches.

Thank you for sharing.

May the Lord's goodness be upon you today.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you for sharing the verse. It helps to remind us that our love as Christians extends even to animals. We are commanded by the Lord to love our enemies. How much more should love all of God's creation in our spread of the good news and in training others to live for the Lord in His good ways.

Blessings to you in the Lord today.
Thank you Jason, you know when I first read that text I was so relieved because way back then, I was was attending a church where most seemed to regard animals as not that important and even kind of put you down for considering your pets as family members.

The second half of the verse really made sense when I would hear of neglected/ abused animals where the owner would claim "but I love my dog" (cat,horse whatever). Real Godly love- the only true love puts the other party and their well being before themselves.
It is a beautiful verse, full of wisdom and instruction. (Of course, because it is from God Himself!;))

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It is also a thought-provokoking bible verse.

Something which I was reminded of again during me and our dog's walk when walking to my parents in-law place where we are also being now. :)

It is amazing seeing again and again how true God's Word is, and how it fits to any time during history.

"The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun." (Ecclesiastes 1:9)

• Agree
Reactions: Heavenhome
Upvote 0