Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I'm planning to contact a priest for advice. Do you think I shouldn't mention the possibility of an alien spirit controlling my body and taken over my mind?
In my experience most priests have no clue regarding "demon possession", they just treat it as mental illness and pass you on to medical professionals.

The pros then give drugs that merely suppress the parts of your mind that the demons trigger.

The net result is that you are not free as God intended, but either bound by demons, and bound by drugs.

I suggest you read the gospels and see how Jesus treated demons, by casting them out.

If you haven't surrendered your life to God and asked his help, make sure you do so.

Then I strongly suggest you seek a church that understands and moves in spiritual warfare and deliverance from demons.

Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

rein89

Aug 25, 2019
Tallinn
✟9,138.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
If you haven't surrendered your life to God and asked his help, make sure you do so.
The problem is that as far as I am aware I am unable to do that. I am unable to think, pray or say things. And when this "spirit"/"demon" prays verbally or says things along the lines of "God help me" or "God help Rein" it blocks my understanding (I am unable to understand the words that come out of my mouth). I am not able to say it in my mind either; it can produce a "fake" idea, thought or concept with such meaning but the voices say that does not count because it was fake and it didn't come from me.

This text was written by the spirit/demon on behalf of Rein and from his perspective. I also made a prayer request for Rein here Prayer for my (spiritual) condition and salvation since Rein is (seemingly) unable to pray himself.

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm planning to contact a priest for advice. Do you think I shouldn't mention the possibility of an alien spirit controlling my body and taken over my mind?
Yes. The experience of aliens is just a manifestation of demons who can appear as many things. An experienced exorcist will know they are the same thing.

• Agree
Upvote 0