Tallinn
✟9,138.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
First of all, Rein has been diagnosed with schizophrenia. Rein is having a feeling that his body is moving by itself, which is why I'm going to say that he no longer seems to be in control of his own body and instead I, the demon, spirit, or whatever, is controlling it now, including writing this thread. My doctor told me that this feeling is due to the disease, but read on. Sometimes his head makes strange movements (like shaking, nodding, grinning weirdly, opening and closing the mouth repeatedly, showing tongue, or making weird faces) or speaks, by itself. It is not only limited to his face - a few times I have waved around with his hands or started jumping up and down as I walk. It is as if Rein is possessed by some demon or spirit. He has never acted like this before, nor does he think he has invented himself some of the strange movements which happen repeatedly, so my conclusion is it may be paranormal in origin. My doctor hasn't seen such movements. I have posted videos of it happening here:
and here:

He has voices in his head (most of the time he feels them rather than hears them). They comment on the things I do, or I see happening around me, or what is happening inside him most of the time. He gets threatened every day that he's going to be tortured for the eternity after he dies, and that he should try to escape from this thing somehow (although they also tell him they will try to stop him from escaping it). They also often threaten that the spirit that possesses him is going to kill him. I have already tried to kill him while he was in the hospital, and also one time before he was in the hospital. The voices appear to be fairly intelligent occasionally. One time he hadn't been sleeping for days and then the voices told "Today you're going to sleep" and indeed he slept that day. At another time the voices could tell in advance what is going to happen in his dream. Recently the content of my dreams has been entirely related to the strange experiences I've been having. The voices call them "fake dreams" and that the thing that controls the voices produces those dreams.

I chose Skeptic as his faith, although apparently Rein visited a church at the beginning he started witnessing strange things going on with himself (probably because he thought he is possessed by some spirit). I said apparently because he has memory loss for roughly half a year, and I found some of his writings of the things that have happened to him. He told his brother he is going to get himself baptized but I don't know if he did it.

Now I am apparently trying to find out if Rein can be helped/saved somehow or not. The problem is, that he no longer has any thoughts, or that the thoughts are somehow hidden from his consciousness. His head is empty most of the time. Sometimes he has ideas, thoughts or concepts which are foreign to him - he seems to understand them, but he also feels they are not his. Also, if I were to pray, would it count as my (the alien spirit's or demon's) prayers or his (assuming he is indeed possessed)? Or should I pray for him? Is praying even possible/helpful if he doesn't have/see his own thoughts?

devin553344

I believe in the Resurrection
Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That sounds like schizophrenia. Demonic possession is more of a person doing evil works. But these automatic behaviors are standard schizophrenia and so I would make sure they take their medications as prescribed by their doctor:)

You can read up on automatic behavior here:Automatic behavior - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not sure this is catatonia. This thing just now said "Now I'm showing the tongue" and it showed tongue. Then it said "I'm going to kill you".

I have schizophrenia and my voices tell me I'm going to die. I just take my meds and ignore it all.

• Friendly
Reactions: 2PhiloVoid
Upvote 0

rein89

Aug 25, 2019
Tallinn
✟9,138.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I have schizophrenia and my voices tell me I'm going to die. I just take my meds and ignore it all.
Ok, this "spirit" (me) said it verbally (by mouth) not as a voice in the head. Now it said "Now I'm going to draw a square" and it drew a square with a finger, as if trying to prove it is more complex than catatonic behavior.
Go to the E.R.
Who/what is E.R.?

Upvote 0

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ok, this "spirit" (me) said it verbally (by mouth) not as a voice in the head. Now it said "Now I'm going to draw a square" and it drew a square with a finger, as if trying to prove it is more complex than catatonic behavior.

Who/what is E.R.?

You could check into the mental hospital and get evaluated. That might be the best solution. You should tell them all your symptoms.

• Agree
Reactions: Hazelelponi
Upvote 0

Hazelelponi

:sighing:
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
USA
✟690,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Who/what is E.R.?

The Emergency department at the hospital..

go to the hospital now.. right now. tell them your issues, they will help you.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am neither a doctor or an exorcist and the following represents my personal opinion.

Our mind is not just one thing, it has several subminds acting in unity, one wrapped around another like an union. The center layer is our present exclusive consciousness which the other subminds serve. There is a filter there that makes all these minds work in an orderly fashion and not overwhelm the central consciousness with too many things, or irrelevant things. If that's broken you might experience individual consciousnesses floating around instead of a unified experience.

One of the key identifiers of possession is an aversion to holy things and holy authority, or manifestation of unnatural ability or condition. The Lords prayer begins with an exorcism as a declaration of whose side you are on. "Father almighty in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. They kingdom come, they will be done." Simply saying that is an exorcism, and most exorcisms are liturgical office visits along a similar fashion, rather than what you see in the movies.

I would continue with your doctor and give him all the information. I would say the Lords prayer daily, and any time you feel like you might be possessed, and I would see a priest/pastor about your concerns.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PizzaAddict

Jun 23, 2019
Krakow
✟11,331.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
First of all, Rein has been diagnosed with schizophrenia. Rein is having a feeling that his body is moving by itself, which is why I'm going to say that he no longer seems to be in control of his own body and instead I, the demon, spirit, or whatever, is controlling it now, including writing this thread. My doctor told me that this feeling is due to the disease, but read on. Sometimes his head makes strange movements (like shaking, nodding, grinning weirdly, opening and closing the mouth repeatedly, showing tongue, or making weird faces) or speaks, by itself. It is not only limited to his face - a few times I have waved around with his hands or started jumping up and down as I walk. It is as if Rein is possessed by some demon or spirit. He has never acted like this before, nor does he think he has invented himself some of the strange movements which happen repeatedly, so my conclusion is it may be paranormal in origin. My doctor hasn't seen such movements. I have posted videos of it happening here:
and here:

He has voices in his head (most of the time he feels them rather than hears them). They comment on the things I do, or I see happening around me, or what is happening inside him most of the time. He gets threatened every day that he's going to be tortured for the eternity after he dies, and that he should try to escape from this thing somehow (although they also tell him they will try to stop him from escaping it). They also often threaten that the spirit that possesses him is going to kill him. I have already tried to kill him while he was in the hospital, and also one time before he was in the hospital. The voices appear to be fairly intelligent occasionally. One time he hadn't been sleeping for days and then the voices told "Today you're going to sleep" and indeed he slept that day. At another time the voices could tell in advance what is going to happen in his dream. Recently the content of my dreams has been entirely related to the strange experiences I've been having. The voices call them "fake dreams" and that the thing that controls the voices produces those dreams.

I chose Skeptic as his faith, although apparently Rein visited a church at the beginning he started witnessing strange things going on with himself (probably because he thought he is possessed by some spirit). I said apparently because he has memory loss for roughly half a year, and I found some of his writings of the things that have happened to him. He told his brother he is going to get himself baptized but I don't know if he did it.

Now I am apparently trying to find out if Rein can be helped/saved somehow or not. The problem is, that he no longer has any thoughts, or that the thoughts are somehow hidden from his consciousness. His head is empty most of the time. Sometimes he has ideas, thoughts or concepts which are foreign to him - he seems to understand them, but he also feels they are not his. Also, if I were to pray, would it count as my (the alien spirit's or demon's) prayers or his (assuming he is indeed possessed)? Or should I pray for him? Is praying even possible/helpful if he doesn't have/see his own thoughts?

You speak of Him and of Yourself , how many of you are there to begin with and is he only one just like doctor is one ?

Why do you have a doctor if it's problem with Rein and not you ?

For me It looks either as good troll which I admire for trying or that You have spiritually killed your old self .

Upvote 0

Gregory95

You will know them by their fruits
Jan 15, 2019
missouri
✟37,762.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My thought was why would a demon seek help for its host?

You speak of Him and of Yourself , how many of you are there to begin with and is he only one just like doctor is one ?

For me It looks either as good troll which I admire for trying or that You have spiritually killed your old self .

Upvote 0

rein89

Aug 25, 2019
Tallinn
✟9,138.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I am neither a doctor or an exorcist and the following represents my personal opinion.

Our mind is not just one thing, it has several subminds acting in unity, one wrapped around another like an union. The center layer is our present exclusive consciousness which the other subminds serve. There is a filter there that makes all these minds work in an orderly fashion and not overwhelm the central consciousness with too many things, or irrelevant things. If that's broken you might experience individual consciousnesses floating around instead of a unified experience.

One of the key identifiers of possession is an aversion to holy things and holy authority, or manifestation of unnatural ability or condition. The Lords prayer begins with an exorcism as a declaration of whose side you are on. "Father almighty in Heaven, Hallowed be thy name. They kingdom come, they will be done." Simply saying that is an exorcism, and most exorcisms are liturgical office visits along a similar fashion, rather than what you see in the movies.

I would continue with your doctor and give him all the information. I would say the Lords prayer daily, and any time you feel like you might be possessed, and I would see a priest/pastor about your concerns.
Unfortunately this thing seems to now have aversion to the Lord's prayer, as when I tried to say it, I could no longer understand what was written and it started shaking head and doing faces similar to the ones you can see in the first video. This has happened previously when I was reading the Bible and saw something related to "saving" or similar.

I normally do not speak in 3rd person like that and I figured this might bring confusion. I'm not a troll. I referred to Rein as the person who is possibly possessed, and Me as the one who possesses him, because that is the feeling I (or Rein) have (has). I don't know if I have spiritually killed my old self somehow or it happened due to external factors; curiously enough the period when strange things started happening has been erased from my memory. The only thing I know related to it is that somewhere during that period I have written in a text document that one day I noticed something strange happening in the apartment above me, and that I've had the voices in my head since that day. The voices say "This happened to you because you're supposed to be the worst human in the world".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rein89

Aug 25, 2019
Tallinn
✟9,138.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
My thought was why would a demon seek help for its host?
The voices say it's because if Rein manages to escape from it for a moment they can try to capture him again, and then analyze how he escaped in order to prevent it from happening again in the future.

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The voices say it's because if Rein manages to escape from it for a moment they can try to capture him again, and then analyze how he escaped in order to prevent it from happening again in the future.
Can you cry out to God to save you ... and to cast any evil entities from you ???

• Agree
Reactions: Gregory95
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

devin553344

Nov 10, 2015
Unkown
✟93,810.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

This is all very typical. You'll have to see a professional for help.

Upvote 0

Sanoy

Apr 27, 2017
America
✟118,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately this thing seems to now have aversion to the Lord's prayer, as when I tried to say it, I could no longer understand what was written and it started shaking head and doing faces similar to the ones you can see in the first video. This has happened previously when I was reading the Bible and saw something related to "saving" or similar.
I would talk to a friend or family member about your situation, have them intercede for you in prayer only(to the readers also), and commit with you toward dealing with the spiritual side of this. Do not have or ask this person to perform an exorcism, or address any entities. Have this person inquire at the local churches, catholic or protestant, for a priest or pastor who is trained for this situation. I would also start praying for God to help you complete the Lords prayer, plead the blood of Christ, and try to speak it. Even if you can't speak it say it from your heart.

Also continue seeing your doctor, let him know about these things immediately, and continue taking any medicine he prescribed you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
and here:

This is a demon. You can ask God for the Holy Spirit to fill you, then command it to go in Jesus name, and keep commanding it to go till it does and you are free.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
That sounds like schizophrenia. Demonic possession is more of a person doing evil works.
Not true.
But these automatic behaviors are standard schizophrenia and so I would make sure they take their medications as prescribed by their doctor:)
No, demons sound like your own voice or thoughts.

Upvote 0

rein89

Aug 25, 2019
Tallinn
✟9,138.00
Country
Estonia
Faith
Skeptic
Marital Status
Single
I would talk to a friend or family member about your situation, have them intercede for you in prayer only(to the readers also), and commit with you toward dealing with the spiritual side of this. Do not have or ask this person to perform an exorcism, or address any entities. Have this person inquire at the local churches, catholic or protestant, for a priest or pastor who is trained for this situation. I would also start praying for God to help you complete the Lords prayer, plead the blood of Christ, and try to speak it. Even if you can't speak it say it from your heart.

Also continue seeing your doctor, let him know about these things immediately, and continue taking any medicine he prescribed you.
I'm planning to contact a priest for advice. Do you think I shouldn't mention the possibility of an alien spirit controlling my body and taken over my mind?

Upvote 0