Pope Francis, President Trump, 4.3 Trillion Petro-Dollars and JUBILEE!

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Water is fungible.

No, when it is ice it is freaking cold! and when it gets to how, it goes away as steam!

Have you heard the story of the Navy Apprentice being told to get a bucket of steam? He brought back a paper cup, and said, "It condensed!"

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Nor do I. I was just trying to point out the error of his thinking.
It may not be an error in thinking, just a fact got wrong. The Catholic Encyclopedia was started in the eighteenth century, and he might have just missed a digit. The idea of a sea water tunnel to the Dead Sea is a good idea for power generation and a sink for excess sea water. Dead Sea water levels are dropping. Not a bad idea if the economics of it work out. And maybe they do. I don't know. We spent 700 million dollars on a bridge to nowhere near my home. This might be a lot smarter than that bridge. But I don't know. If you know, share your economics credentials and we'll go from there.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It may not be an error in thinking, just a fact got wrong. The Catholic Encyclopedia was started in the eighteenth century, and he might have just missed a digit. The idea of a sea water tunnel to the Dead Sea is a good idea for power generation and a sink for excess sea water. Dead Sea water levels are dropping. Not a bad idea if the economics of it work out. And maybe they do. I don't know. We spent 700 million dollars on a bridge to nowhere near my home. This might be a lot smarter than that bridge. But I don't know. If you know, share your economics credentials and we'll go from there.

Are you from Milwaukee, or Alaska?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Fact check time. Do you know another name for this? There are TWO Catholic Encyclopedias out there which I know of. One finished in about 1914 and the other finished in about 1970. The first is extraordinary, like an Encyclopedia Britannica on steroids. Also called 'The Original Catholic Encyclopedia' or 'The Original Catholic Encyclopedia'.The second is a much more limited thing, like a World Book. I don't know of any others.

All I know is that I was told eighth century, Pastor Dan Samson could have gotten that wrong. It was his friend from Ambassador College who could read Latin. A printed version may not have came out until the eighteenth century but lots of books have been published..... all the way back to the time of King Solomon.

"More than these, my son, require not. Of making many books there is no end: and much study is an affliction of the flesh." (Ecclesiastes 12:12)

Dan has gone on to author a pretty interesting book that I hope to have the free time to get into one of these days.

https://www.amazon.com/God-Evolution-Implications-Darwins-Fundamentalism/dp/0977604446

His book sure fits in with a topic that is important to me:

Do you want to see Intelligent Design taught in universities and schools?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You're living in a dream world. Why would Jordan want you to flood their nation with trillions of gallons of salt water?

Thank God we now live in an amazing time period when perhaps ninety percent or more of the salt could be removed from that water even before it flows down that tunnel.

Graphene screens and low cost desalination of ocean water.

Many Jordanians...... and Norwegians want to see more and more of the landscape of Jordan look like:

Jordan - Sahara Forest Project

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And how is that going to solve the problems in NY? Pumping large amounts of (incredibly salty) water to flood Jordan is not going to do anything to solve Jordan's need for arable land. Nor is it going to be of any help to New York City, Miami, or anyplace else in the continent of North America. Look at a map. Notice that big blue area that separates the Continent of Africa from America? It is all sea water.

Lowering ocean levels by fifteen to thirty centimeters would create somewhat of a buffer zone so that exceptionally high tides and storm surges would not have the effect on New Jersey, New York, parts of Florida and New Orleans that Hurricane Sandy and Katrina had.

What can be done in Jordan will not solve the problems associated with rising ocean levels. Dr. James Hansen has stated that the last time that average world temperatures rose by three degrees, ocean levels rose by about twenty meters over only four centuries, but Jordan is the perfect place to start for a number of reasons.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Yes. Water is fungible. Look up the word. Moving water into the Dead Sea means less to flood elsewhere. Not a huge amount less, but some.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
All I know is that I was told eighth century, Pastor Dan Samson could have gotten that wrong. It was his friend from Ambassador College who could read Latin. A printed version may not have came out until the eighteenth century but lots of books have been published..... all the way back to the time of King Solomon.
Do check into it. The only ones I know of are 1914 and about 1970. Check with that pastor. I worked in a Catholic used book store and we carried the 1914 one and a few of it's earlier editions, but they were all from the 1900's. I think I would have known of any earlier ones even if they were rarer than hen's teeth. You might be referring to a different work from the Fathers of the Church too.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes. Water is fungible. Look up the word. Moving water into the Dead Sea means less to flood elsewhere. Not a huge amount less, but some.

You got it.......
lowering the Mediterranean, even a little bit, has a lowering effect on even the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.

So far the amount of ice being ADDED to the Central region of Antarctica has prevented there from being really significant ocean level rise.

Expanded Discussion of the HAB Theory

At a symposium of the Union of Geodesy and geophysics, Dr. Pyyotor Shoumsky reported that the south polar ice cap was growing at a minimum rate of 293 cubic miles of ice annually. To put that number in perspective, Lake Erie contains only 109 cubic miles of water. Thus, a volume of ice forms on top of the existing ice at Antarctica each year which is almost three times the volume of water in Lake Erie!

But the situation on the West Antarctic Ice Sheet makes it unlikely that the present situation will continue indefinitely.

We have got to come up with an alternative.

I really do like how Tony Lovell approaches this:

https://permaculturenews.org/2012/1...ack-where-it-belongs-in-the-earth-tedx-video/

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Do check into it. The only ones I know of are 1914 and about 1970. Check with that pastor. I worked in a Catholic used book store and we carried the 1914 one and a few of it's earlier editions, but they were all from the 1900's. I think I would have known of any earlier ones even if they were rarer than hen's teeth. You might be referring to a different work from the Fathers of the Church too.

Back in 2010 I wrote to Sanhedrin Rabbi Yeshayahu Hollander and I brought up the subject to him.... here is what I wrote back then:

27 Nov 2010 21:14 #7

Shalom Rabby .......

I deeply appreciate your reply to my e-mail Sir.

Back in the early '80's I was made aware that Catholic prophecy from well over

one thousand years ago stated emphatically that essentially the whole world was going to

become observant of the laws of Moshe. A friend of mine attended Ambassador

College in the '70's. He said that there was an original set of the Catholic

Encyclopaedia from the eighth century on the campus. A friend of his knew Latin and

translated an article on The Antichrist. He was both shocked as well as encouraged

by the ideas expressed.

This article stated that in the latter days Christ would come to the earth first, and

things would be going great, then the Anti-Christ would come to the earth and cast

Christ into hell. Soon the veneration of Mary would cease from the earth and

essentially everybody would begin to observe the Jewish Sabbaths, Holy Days

and eat kosher.

I am sure that you are well aware of these prophecies and how they fueled anti-Semitic

sentiment throughout the dark ages.

Finally we are living in a time period when these ideas can be viewed in a whole

new light. The Christ who comes first could be understood to perhaps refer to

the final Elijah who is predicted to even be instrumental in the restoration of the

lost tribes of Israel. The Christ who comes first could refer to Mashiach ben

Yosef/Joseph or even to the King Cyrus type predicted in Isaiah 42 - 46. Considering that

the King Cyrus type does not himself know HaShem in a manner in which he

can be dogmatic, it is easy to understand why he would get along quite well

with the heirachy of the Roman Catholic Church.

//I [am] the LORD, and [there is] none else, [there is] no God beside me: I

girded thee, though thou hast not known me:// (Isaiah 45:5)

Since 1990 I have studied the near death experience continually. It was interesting

that in 1975 Dannion Brinkley whose NDE was even made into a TV movie was shown

that Israel and Jordan would become one nation!?

He was shown that an attempt to unfiy Judaism, Christianity and Islam would be made

around 2000, but thankfully a lot of people were praying and events were altered.....

The To Do List for the final Elijah is rather "messianic" isn't it?

Douay-Rheims Catholic Bible, Ecclesiasticus Chapter 48

Who broughtest down kings to destruction, and brokest easily their power in pieces, and the glorious from their bed. [7] Who heardest judgment in Sina, and in Horeb the judgments of vengeance. [8] Who anointedst kings to penance, and madest prophets successors after thee. [9] Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
"Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord" Ecclesiasticus 48:10......

IF.... a major league fallen angel...... perhaps the Azazel mentioned in Leviticus 16:10 were to return to the Ancient of Days the Father... and to the Holy Spirit... and to Messiah Yeshua - Jesus with his whole heart.....................

and if...... that return of that fallen angel did cause the kingdom of Satan to be divided.... and fall....... would the repentance of that particular sinner cause joy in front of the angels?

Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

Yom Kippur/The Rapture connection?!

My dad, Robert Tate died on January 1, 1990. He had NOT given his heart to Rabbi Jesus/Yahushua so far as I knew.

Around that time I ran into the near death experience accounts through an article in Psychology Today. As I read several books by Dr. Raymond Moody I went into something of a philosophical/theological crisis as I encountered evidence that the "soul sleep" doctrine that I had been taught by evangelist Garner Ted Armstrong and his dad had almost certainly been terribly in error!

I had been fasting on Yom Kippur since the late 1970's and I had always wondered what this verse could possibly mean:
"but the goat on which the lot fell for Aza'zel shall be presented alive before the LORD to make atonement over it, that it may be sent away into the wilderness to Aza'zel."(Leviticus 16:10RSV)

Leviticus 16:10RSV)
In a nutshell I have came to strongly suspect that Azazel is the fallen angel who will be somewhat like General Abner who brought the ten tribes over to King David or to Rav Shaul/Paul who repented of persecuting Christians and followers of God.

I suspect that when the fallen angel Azazel returns to the God of Abraham with his whole heart...when Yom Kippur is completely fulfilled....then a major step will have been taken toward the ushering in of a truly new era of worldwide peace where even the eating habits of wild animals like lions will be altered!
"And Jesus knew their thoughts, and said unto them, Every kingdom divided against itself is brought to desolation; and every city or house divided against itself shall not stand:And if Satan cast out Satan, he is divided against himself; how shall then his kingdom stand?"

Matthew 12)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Matthew Fox Ph. D., in his book, The Coming of the Cosmic Christ, postulated that art..... might be one of the only possible ways to employ the majority of people in a world where increasing technology puts more and more and more people out of work.

I am suggesting that His Holiness Pope Francis himself should consider becoming a bit like the character Jethro Bodine on The Beverly Hillbillies......"Jethro Bodine movie producer at your service." But I was kind of thinking that Pope Francis should consider reality films..... and semi- reality science fiction films.... .set in the past....... backed up by a new Vatican Volunteerism Hour currency note as I suggested in my first submission for the Virgin Earth Challenge back in 2007.

My two somewhat humorous submissions for $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge.

My two somewhat humorous submissions for $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge.

Anti-Armageddon Paradigm Shift Monetary Policy Theory The Introduction.

Virgin Earth Challenge

"Dr James Hansen, Director of NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies: “I think we have a very brief window of opportunity to deal with climate change ... no longer than a decade, at the most. This is why I am supporting the Virgin Earth Challenge as a judge – we must explore all means, both known and unknown, to help alleviate this crisis."

Dennis Tate
March 15, 2007

Sir Richard Branson
Virgin Earth Challenge
120 Campden Hill Road
London W8 7AR
United Kingdom

Dear Mr. Branson:

It is my firm belief that the number one technological device to reduce atmospheric greenhouse gases has already been invented. It is the tree.

What is desperately needed at this time is not necessarily a new mechanical device but instead a paradigm shift in economic theory regarding monetary policy. We require a readily understandable explanation on how leaders in business and government can direct not only millions, but actually trillions of dollars of investment into combating global warming.

One of the most effective practical methods that could be put into place in the least amount of time would be dozens of the largest possible desalinization plants all along the Mediterranean and Red Seas. Huge quantities of fresh water could be dripped onto the Sinai and Sahara deserts and voila, well chosen species of newly planted fast growing trees could soon change the color of these relatively desolate areas, significantly reduce atmospheric CO2, positively affect local weather patterns and at the same time significantly counterbalance the increases in worldwide ocean levels as the polar ice caps melt. This will buy us some extra time and thus expand the “very brief window of opportunity to deal with climate change.”

So who is going to finance the construction of all these massive installations not to mention the planting of all those seedling trees?

I believe that it is possible for you to do this yourself Mr. Branson. You have already created a Virgin currency unit/coupon which has astonishing long term potential. My wife Maria Jose just returned from a two week trip to the British VIRGIN Islands. It is theoretically possible to link your Virgin coupon with the national currency of a small nation and you could soon be playing around in macro-economics. Considering the volume of business being done through your Virgin Group I would submit that you already are.

Pope Benedict XVI may be in an even stronger position than you Mr. Branson to transform the world economy virtually overnight through the introduction of a new Vatican Currency Unit that could be linked with each and every national currency where the Vatican State is free to do business.

I plan to elaborate in great detail on these two major alternatives in a later writing but I felt that you and your staff should now see the simple explanation that I wrote up for applying this theory within a micro-economy to greatly reduce unemployment. Although combating global warming would seem to be a conflicting goal to job creation, there need be no dissonance when we all have a better grasp of the big picture.

I ran as an independent for the office of MLA in the most recent Nova Scotia provincial election.

Dennis Tate primary campaign writing for June 13/06 election
Flaws in the Canadian Banking and Taxation System!

My name is Dennis Tate. I lived most of my forty seven years in West Lochiel Lake, Guysborough County. I am running for MLA as an independent in the area of Pictou Centre so that I can help as many people as possible become more aware of what I am sure is the real reason why our roads are in disrepair, why hospital beds are unused, why so many of the rural schools have been shut down, why our soldiers in Afghanistan are poorly equipped and why many if not most of our young people may have to leave Nova Scotia to find jobs.

When well trained workers have high quality technology to work with then the total of all wages and benefits paid out to employees is only a fraction of the retail value of the products they produce. As a result of this fact the only way to move products out of warehouses is to extend higher and higher levels of credit. One problem with an abundance of red ink is that compound interest on all this government, business and personal debt over a period of decades will grow to astronomical levels. At this time there is approximately TEN TIMES as much debt in Canada as there is money. A simple explanation for how this happened can be seen here:
The Public-Debt Problem

In my opinion this rather simple mathematical problem is perhaps the number one cause of inflation in the Canadian economy over the past three decades. This is also perhaps the number one reason why our costs of production are so high and Canadian products cannot compete on the world markets as well as they could under better conditions.

From 1940 to 1970 the Government of Canada put roughly half of the total money supply into the economy through loans issued through the federally owned Bank of Canada. Provincial and municipal governments could borrow the money to build roads, schools, hospitals and sewage treatment facilities at zero or one percent interest. In 1970 we changed our system and since that time a higher and higher percentage of all government debt is financed through loans issued through privately owned banks. At this time it is ninety eight percent. This policy may be great for our banking sector but it was estimated that in the one year of 1995 alone our federal government could have saved roughly SIXTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in interest payments if we had gone back to creating half the total money supply through these low interest rate loans issued through the bank that is OWNED BY ALL CANADIANS.

Considering that our deficit was approximately thirty billion dollars for that year, simply by changing back to an already proven monetary and banking system, we could theoretically have had a FEDERAL BUDGET SURPLUS OF THIRTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in 1995.

The massive cutbacks in the Canadian military, in health care, highway construction, social programs and education were profoundly affected by these accounting practices?

So what can you and I do about this problem?
1. If we will do our homework and study this question we can put pressure on our provincial level politicians to create a provincially owned bank. A true Bank of Nova Scotia owned by all Nova Scotians could be used to finance town and municipal government projects at zero or one percent interest just as The Bank of Canada used to do.

2. Town and municipal government officials in New Glasgow, Stellarton and Trenton should seriously consider creating a local currency unit such as has been done in Ithaca, New York.
Ithaca Hours - Wikipedia
This is a great way to promote local businesses and help sustain rural economies.

3. It is also possible for groups of concerned individuals to get together and organize a local barter exchange as a cooperative. Mr. Rob Assels has been instrumental in just such an initiative in the Tatamagouche and River John area so surely we can get similar organizations up and running here in New Glasgow, Pictou, Stellarton, Trenton and Westville. Here is a link into the Halifax LETS system:
halifaxlets.com/

Let’s discuss the various options available on the Pictou County Portal Message board. If you have trouble using this technology maybe you could hire a young person to help you get started?
...pcconnects.ca/portal/c/portal/layout

I just completed the first year of the Information Technology Program at Stellarton Campus of NSCC. I am running in Pictou Centre because I know that the towns of New Glasgow, Stellarton and Trenton have the people, the industrial base and the technological capability to become powerhouses of job creation not only for this area but also for all the surrounding regions.

“The wealth that is in the city comes from the countryside.”
Creating new jobs in New Glasgow, Stellarton, and Trenton will ultimately depend on job creation in the surrounding rural areas.

Thank you immensely for taking the time to consider these points. By deciding to vote for me on June 13 you will be sending a clear message to the various political parties that you want them to take a serious look at these flaws in our monetary system and at these possible remedies. From now on if a politician tells you that they have to close down a school because of budgetary restraints, you may know far more about what is really happening than they do.

Warmest regards,

Dennis Tate

p.s. I shall be back to you shortly Sir with an explanation of how your Virgin Group could implement this theory in a form that for all intents and purposes could be patented/copyrighted.

“And the LORD said, Behold, the people [is] one, and they have all one language; and this they begin to do: and now nothing will be restrained from them, which they have imagined to do.” (Genesis 11:6 KJV).

“A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all [things].” (Ecclesiastes 10: 19).

I reworded this basic idea with the Alpha churches in mind:

North American churches should each have their own currency!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Here is a summary of Sigmund's plan:

SigmundHIvarsson wrote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just ask me
The Petra Project
is a hydro electric
project that creates
clean electricity with
no carbon emissions
It consists of a seventy
kilometer tunnel between
the Mediterranean sea and
the dead sea 1232 feet below
tunnel boring machines are usually
nine meters in diameter an can be found
used because they are usually used and parked
My Swiss Friend Dr Bugnon is the world foremost
expert in tunnels since he bored the one under the Alps
there is nothing secret about the technology and many consultants
More details are available upon request. Think of an old fashion water mill" (Sigmund Ivarsson)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Yes.... this is all kind of strange I must admit but.......
what I am doing is actually postulating an alternative theory on
the potential meaning of this prophecy in Isaiah:

Isaiah 59:19

"So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him."

"A standard" could mean a banner or flag but....... it can also mean a unit of measurement.........
ONE HOUR of Volunteerism by members of the Alpha Churches groups.........
could in theory become the Standard...... .that so vastly improves the world economy that
the governments of the world run to the Alpha Churches
for solutions to problems that well meaning and well informed
political leaders cannot handle without assistance from somewhere.

In my area I participated as often as I could in an Alpha program that was made up of
Catholics, Anglicans, United, Pentecostals and Baptists.

My wife and I could both feel the presence of the Holy Spirit in each room where those meetings took place.

North American churches should each have their own currency!

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Except we have had jubilees, in 1900, 1925, 1933, 1950, 1966, 1975, 1983, 2000, and 2016. There is ample president for another in 2033, the 2000th year of the redemption. So, while the basis isn't exactly that of Moses, it is possible and has been done, can be done again, and likely will be done again.

I could be wrong but I suspect that His Holiness Pope Francis has noticed
that during the dark ages....... it was almost impossible for a Catholic Pope
to publicly give credit to the Jewish people, or their prophets for certain ideas that would tend to be offensive to the average Catholic.

There is a writing by Protestant Reformer Martin Luther, from 1543 if I remember correctly,
about the relationship between Lutherans and Catholics with Jews....... and it played a
role in the holocaust of the Nazi era.

By this I mean that it would have been very difficult for a Roman Catholic Pope to simply agree with Rabbi Judah ben Samuel on 1917, 1967 and 2017 being Jubilee years even if they personally felt that they were correct.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Water is fungible.

Fungibility - Wikipedia

In economics, fungibility is the property of a good or a commodity whose individual units are essentially interchangeable. [1]

For example, since one kilogram of pure gold is equivalent to any other kilogram of pure gold, whether in the form of coins, ingots, or other in other states, gold is fungible. Other fungible commodities include sweet crude oil, company shares, bonds, other precious metals, and currencies. Fungibility refers only to the equivalence of each unit of a commodity with other units of the same commodity and not to the exchange of one commodity for another, which is barter.

Thank you for inspiring me to look that term up.......
Yes...... water is indeed fungible which is one of the reasons why the Israeli Knesset is
very unlikely to agree to The Petra Project unless the government of Jordan put pressure on the
Islamic Waqf to agree to allow the Jewish Sanhedrin full control of the Temple Mount for the building of their Jerusalem Third Temple.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You're living in a dream world. Why would Jordan want you to flood their nation with trillions of gallons of salt water?

I could well be guilty of living in a dream world because I take the
description of life in the USA by former Atheist Howard Storm very
seriously. Howard said that this was what life in America would be like
in the year 2185:

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

The image of the future that they gave me then, and it was their image, not one that I created, surprised me. My image had previously been sort of like Star Wars, where everything was space age, plastics, and technology.

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

People, in unison, could control the climate of the planet through prayer. Everybody would work with mutual trust and the people would call the rain, when needed, and the sun to shine.

Animals lived with people, in harmony.

Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,972.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Fungibility - Wikipedia

Thank you for inspiring me to look that term up.......
Yes...... water is indeed fungible which is one of the reasons why the Israeli Knesset is
very unlikely to agree to The Petra Project unless the government of Jordan put pressure on the
Islamic Waqf to agree to allow the Jewish Sanhedrin full control of the Temple Mount for the building of their Jerusalem Third Temple.
I don't know much about politics in that region except to know that water scarcity is a huge political issue. If there was an increase in available fresh water for everyone it could decrease tensions.

• Informative
Upvote 0