Pope Francis, President Trump, 4.3 Trillion Petro-Dollars and JUBILEE!

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I don't know much about politics in that region except to know that water scarcity is a huge political issue. If there was an increase in available fresh water for everyone it could decrease tensions.

Exactly!

And much as is asserted at the 47 minute mark in this video...... there is nothing stopping the rebuilding of the Jerusalem Third Temple in the area of the Gihon Spring................

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Let me ask you a question. Is there anything in the Jewish LAW that says anything about a millennial Jubilee? I've read it carefully, and there is NOTHING!

Why try putting God in a box? Why try pinning the tail on the Beast? Our job is to live our lives with wonder and enjoyment for each passing moment, to love God, and to love our neighbor as we love ourselves. At this point in my life, I have learned to live in thankfulness to God for each heartbeat, each breath.

The Sabbath..... is a sort of a weekly Jubilee.... on a small scale......
and the day for a year or for a thousand years.......principle could turn out be more important than we might imagine at first......

Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And if you can put turbines in the right places for the downward ride of the water into the Dead Sea, you can recoup the upward pumping costs with electricity to spare. Considering how long it would take to fill the Dead Sea (and there is evaporation all the time anyway) I see no down side to it except the huge capital cost. It's not an environmental hazard, as nothing much lives in the Dead Sea anyhow.

I have got to copy and paste this exceptionally good response back to Sigmund.

You may find this other post helpful:

Should Christians fight against fallen angels.... not each other?

As much as possible I would like to make this offer public......
all prayers and constructive criticism that I can get for this is appreciated..........

I have an online friend named Sigmund Ivarsson who has came up with The Petra Project.

This is a nine meter wide tunnel from out in the Mediterranean Sea near Tel Aviv to somewhere in the area of the Jordan River Valley about seventy kms away.

This tunnel will descent well over 1200 feet and could transport roughly two hundred million cubic meters of ocean water from the Mediterranean to the Jordan Valley annually.

Graphene screens may make it possible to nearly desalinate most of the water even before it flows down the tunnel.

There could be up to 21 hydro electric generation facilities along the tunnel. It can branch like a menorah into seven smaller tunnels.

Sigmund has asked me to promote his project to Canada's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, and I will try my best to do so.

The fact that I live in Nova Scotia does put me in an interesting position to feel very strongly about this project.

The towns of Truro and Pugwash, N. S., Canada seem to be in the position of the proverbial canary in the coal mine as far as the threat of rising ocean levels goes.

Every cubic meter of ocean water that is desalinated and added to the water table of Jordan or Israel or the Palestinian Authority is really good news for residents of Truro.

In my part of Nova Scotia, in Guysborough County, there is not much more than a one meter difference between low to high tide. Near Truro and Pugwash the difference is over fifteen meters many days each year.

A valid question is..... would a thirty centimeter, one foot, rise in average ocean levels, translate into a rise in high tide levels 15X greater near Truro and Pugwash?

I believe that the answer could be yes..... and if so...... then somebody somewhere should try their best to get people talking and thinking about this.

I would love to invite Pope Francis to begin a meeting or series of meetings in or near the town of Truro, Nova Scotia to discuss this with local and international leaders.

This offer relates to a submission that I wrote up for the Virgin Earth Challenge back in 2007.

My two somewhat humorous submissions for $25 million Virgin Earth Challenge.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And if you can put turbines in the right places for the downward ride of the water into the Dead Sea, you can recoup the upward pumping costs with electricity to spare. Considering how long it would take to fill the Dead Sea (and there is evaporation all the time anyway) I see no down side to it except the huge capital cost. It's not an environmental hazard, as nothing much lives in the Dead Sea anyhow.

I passed your exceptionally insightful comment on to Sigmund and he replied:

SigmundIvarsson wrote:
there is no upwards pumping it is down hill all the way

I replied to Sigmund:
I think he assumed that the beginning of the tunnel might be on land as much as a kilometer or more away from the Mediterranean Sea near Tel Aviv.....
He may not have understood that you meant for the beginning of the tunnel to be several hundred meters out in the Mediterranean itself......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Except we have had jubilees, in 1900, 1925, 1933, 1950, 1966, 1975, 1983, 2000, and 2016. There is ample president for another in 2033, the 2000th year of the redemption. So, while the basis isn't exactly that of Moses, it is possible and has been done, can be done again, and likely will be done again.

I just began a poll on the Messianic Jewish forum here that I am sure will be
interesting:

I personally am wide open to the prediction that President Donald J. Trump has some sort of calling on his life that is similar to ancient King Cyrus of Persia that several gifted Christians have spoken and written about.

I will NOT be surprised if President Donald Trump comes up with a brilliant and courageous response to the offer that was made to him and President Putin by the Jerusalem Sanhedrin.

It is interesting that the Sanhedrin DID NOT make a similar appeal to either President Obama or even to President Bush??????

President Trump, Cyrus prophecies and the Jerusalem Sanhedrin?

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
And while Sigmund has offered to donate the plans, where will Israel or Jordan get the money to build such a tunnel? And, seeing as how it starts in Israel, do your really see them SHARING with Jordan for free?

And just what does Justin Trudeau have to do with the whole thing?

We Canadians are in a position to express our opinions about American elections... .and specific political situations with a freedom that Americans themselves do not have. Favouring one political leader over another can divide American families, but we Canadians generally just have fun discussing events below the 49th.

Please pray for Mr. Chris Brown because he has given me some ideas on specifics on how P. M. Justin Trudeau might just get involved in this..... but I need to find out a little more before I can get specific:

MMT proponent Chris Brown for DNC national leader to face President Trump in 2020.

I think MMT is pretty overrated. It strikes me as neither monetary, modern nor theoretical.

Is it over rated? I wouldn't really talk about MMT in terms of ratings, but rather decide whether it is a good explanation for how the economy works.

I'm fairly knowledgeable with respect to MMT and the first thing I'd like to say is that I think the name "Modern Monetary Theory" is an awful name for what MMT actually is.

It is "modern" in the sense that it describes the system of money that we've had in place since 1974 (also known as chartalism).

It is "monetary" only in the sense that it talks about money.

However the word theory is entirely inappropriate. It is not a "theory" in that it's a "best guess" or a "hunch", nor is it a theory in the more scientific sense (as in a theory of gravity), as in a well-reseached group of ideas created to explain a group of facts and confirmed through experimentation.

Anyone that knows much about economics knows that it's not a science, strictly speaking. It is more closely related to the field of accounting.

So for what it's worth, I agree with your assessment with respect to the name MMT. In my own conversations, I rarely talk about the school of thought I belong to and stick to addressing the facts as best I understand them.

If MMT is anything, its just a detailed description of how our modern money system works. The hard part of understanding and accepting MMT as a description is that in some ways is a bit counter intuitive because when the US system of money changed in 1974 (the US government no longer pledged to back the currency with gold), it was impossible to completely reinvent the system. There were very subtle changes made, but those subtle changes had profound impact on the way our money system works today. Unfortunately, those changes were not made part of any school or university curriculum. The old system has continued to be taught and it's lead to profound confusion.

Now, having said all of that, the ideas of MMT are completely divorced from any political party. Both parties approach the problem of the economy wrongly and each has aspects which are correct (confused yet?), but each does it in a different way.

One of the mistakes I see people make when discussing economics is that they conflate facts about the economy with political policy.

For example, spending=income. That's an accounting fact, when spending happens, someone else earns and income. What the rate of minimum wage is, or if there should be a minimum wage at all, is a political economic policy. It's best to stick with the descriptive facts and come to some sort of understanding, then discuss policies supported based on that understanding. It's just important to remember that MMT does not support policy, but people that understand and support MMT do.

In Christian terms, Jesus is the son of God. This is a Christian fact.

But....

Churches should be a sign of our reverence for God:

250px-Washington_National_Cathedral_in_Washington%2C_D_C_1.jpg

Churches should be humble before God:

1406087161.jpg

These are two examples of Christian policies.

Point here being, that what a church should look like is more a matter of Christian policy between denominations rather than a fact....

If you know what I mean.

Now the bible might have something to say about this (I really don't know - but remember that's not really the point here) if it did, than in a hypothetical conversation with another Christian, you'd want to discuss the facts of Christianity before confusing the facts with ideas that are more driven by policiy.

I hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Do check into it. The only ones I know of are 1914 and about 1970. Check with that pastor. I worked in a Catholic used book store and we carried the 1914 one and a few of it's earlier editions, but they were all from the 1900's. I think I would have known of any earlier ones even if they were rarer than hen's teeth. You might be referring to a different work from the Fathers of the Church too.

Here is a potential fund raiser concept for various charitable organizations that has at least some potential under the present circumstances..........

Pastoral Compensation

If.... a pastor, priest or nun.... was willing to become an actor or actress playing the role of a pastor, priest or nun...... in a reality film project focused on a pastor, priest or nun, then the value of their work and effort could be multiplied by 500% or more.................

....... This would be especially true if a church figured out a way of compensating Mr. Colton Burpo.... to become an actor..... playing the role of himself....... supposedly as a youth pastor in the area where this proposed film is set.........

For more information on a possible prop for this proposed film you may wish to take a look at:

North American churches should each have their own currency!

(Note.... both Revenue Canada and the USA IRS have decided that you pay the same rate of taxation for earning one thousand Calgary Dollars... .as if you had earned one thousand Canadian dollars.........)..... The tax burden could be alleviated somewhat by charity status.......

Oh... I found verification for the number 4.3 trillion USA Petro Dollars... it is in a video by a man named Jim Rickards......

Senator and CIA Insider Accuse Federal Reserve of Covering Up Secret Bankruptcy

FORGET IRAN, IRAQ, UKRAINE
THIS IS WHERE WWIII STARTS...

Upvote 0