Poll - will Joe Biden Debate Donald Trump on National TV?

Will Joe Biden Debate Trump on live TV?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟563,650.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Lock him up and you guarantee that he’ll win the election. He’ll be out on bond pending appeal in no time.
Threatening us with his election isn't really the own you seem to think it is.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's a stimulant., but it doesn't defeat a diet of hamberders and taco bowls. Rocking back and forth pumping his fists in the air isn't the best exercise. Donald isn't healthy - look at him.

What makes you think he can afford bond? He's struggling these days.
If Democrats would have ignored him and not brought any charges Niki Haley or Ron Desantis would have been running against Biden.
If they go through with it and actually put him in jail, just wait.

Upvote 0

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟747,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
What Bden should do, or what I would like to see him do is just recite the worst lies he has told and then tell the people if the world why it was a lie and what the truth actually was. If voters still want to vote for a man who's lies have been proven to lie over and over again, there is not much else that can be done to stop the mass histeria from spreading.

What's worse is that the more he lies, the more people dig in their heels, spread the lies to everyone in their circle, while they know he's lying. It's a spiritual exercise for many of his voters. My sister who transplanted to a retirement community in Florida told me her neighbor asked her with a straight face, "don't you think that Trump was sent by God to purge the nation of sin and usher in the rule of the world by Jesus Christ?" Her husband stopped mowing the lawn and said "yeah, I would believe that if I was a crazy person." (and he's actually a life long Republican. The neighbor never spoke to either one again. It's been years and the neighbor avoids them like the plague because she doesn't want to be influenced by the devil.

What is Trump best known for around the world? Lies, deceit, saber-rattling with nukes. Moving backward on climate change regulations and actually, he's been against any regulation of any kind. never paying a red cent in taxes, filing bankruptcy instead of paying off his debts, and everything that is foul about the unscrupulous rich and republican politicians but they ignore all of that sinful behavior and in their hearts believe Trump was specifically sent by Jesus to clean up politics.

That's why I want Biden to burst their false righteousness and expose his lies, blackmail, threats, ignoring laws, and being a glutton of sex, money, and Miss USA contestants This is the guy who represents God's will in the world? It flaberghasting how many of the so called righetious have fallen for this. People who would seem to be able to make a coherant decision with just about anything else but they don't seem to be able to discern what a lie is even when it's proven to be a lie. They have as much right to vote as anybody else but they throw in with the worst thing that has ever invaded American politics. Then, the fact that he is such a terrible politician is a desirable trait because some of them would like to see the whole program of a democratically elected republic that is based on Constitutional law.

I hope I don't get dinged for a flame, it's just my honest opinion and I have no problem with posting 20-30 verified lies Trump has told about major topics.

Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If Democrats would have ignored him and not brought any charges Niki Haley or Ron Desantis would have been running against Biden.
If they go through with it and actually put him in jail, just wait.
It's got nothing to do with democrats and nothing to do with elections. Trump is being charged by prosecutors for crimes for which there is sufficient supporting evidence. It's as simple as that.

BTW. What does just wait mean? Genuinely, I want to know what the plan is if Trump is found guilty in court for crimes

Last edited:
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟628,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It's got nothing to do with democrats and nothing to do with elections. Trump is being charged by prosecutors for crimes for which there is sufficient supporting evidence. It's as simple as that.

BTW. What does just wait mean? Genuinely, I want to know what the plan is if Trump is found guilty in court for crimes
Democrats, the left, liberals et al in the form of politicians, news media and social media make Trump the most prominent person on earth. Without them giving him so much publicity, it would just be Fox nattering about him. And if all the rest had focused more on DeSantis or Haley or whoever more, Fox probably would have too.

A great many people think the legal system has been rigged and weaponized by Democrats to keep Trump out of office because Trump is more interested in helping Americans than facilitating their special interests. And Trump being put behind bars a few months before the election, will greatly augment their belief that election tampering was at work. So they'll be all the more determined to put him in office.

• Winner
Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

stevil

Godless and without morals
Feb 5, 2011
✟253,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Democrats, the left, liberals et al in the form of politicians, news media and social media make Trump the most prominent person on earth.
Democrats don't run news media or social media.
A great many people think the legal system has been rigged and weaponized by Democrats
Those people are wrong.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟628,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Democrats don't run news media or social media.
Democrats, the left, liberals et al, birds of a feather, run most of mainstream media. Most of it is left leaning pro democrat. And it's given Trump far more publicity than anyone on earth.
Those people are wrong.
Maybe, maybe not. But that's how a great many perceive it.

Reactions: BPPLEE
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Democrats, the left, liberals et al, birds of a feather, run most of mainstream media. Most of it is left leaning pro democrat. And it's given Trump far more publicity than anyone on earth.

Maybe, maybe not. But that's how a great many perceive it.
Exactly right and they had a monopoly on social media until Musk bought twitter

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Don’t think for a minute the charges against Trump are not politically motivated

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟150,569.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What Bden should do, or what I would like to see him do is just recite the worst lies he has told and then tell the people if the world why it was a lie and what the truth actually was. If voters still want to vote for a man who's lies have been proven to lie over and over again, there is not much else that can be done to stop the mass histeria from spreading.

What's worse is that the more he lies, the more people dig in their heels, spread the lies to everyone in their circle, while they know he's lying. It's a spiritual exercise for many of his voters. My sister who transplanted to a retirement community in Florida told me her neighbor asked her with a straight face, "don't you think that Trump was sent by God to purge the nation of sin and usher in the rule of the world by Jesus Christ?" Her husband stopped mowing the lawn and said "yeah, I would believe that if I was a crazy person." (and he's actually a life long Republican. The neighbor never spoke to either one again. It's been years and the neighbor avoids them like the plague because she doesn't want to be influenced by the devil.

What is Trump best known for around the world? Lies, deceit, saber-rattling with nukes. Moving backward on climate change regulations and actually, he's been against any regulation of any kind. never paying a red cent in taxes, filing bankruptcy instead of paying off his debts, and everything that is foul about the unscrupulous rich and republican politicians but they ignore all of that sinful behavior and in their hearts believe Trump was specifically sent by Jesus to clean up politics.

That's why I want Biden to burst their false righteousness and expose his lies, blackmail, threats, ignoring laws, and being a glutton of sex, money, and Miss USA contestants This is the guy who represents God's will in the world? It flaberghasting how many of the so called righetious have fallen for this. People who would seem to be able to make a coherant decision with just about anything else but they don't seem to be able to discern what a lie is even when it's proven to be a lie. They have as much right to vote as anybody else but they throw in with the worst thing that has ever invaded American politics. Then, the fact that he is such a terrible politician is a desirable trait because some of them would like to see the whole program of a democratically elected republic that is based on Constitutional law.

I hope I don't get dinged for a flame, it's just my honest opinion and I have no problem with posting 20-30 verified lies Trump has told about major topics.
Trump lies but so does Biden.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
The law is not about elections.
In the context of the crimes he is in court for, it is irrelevant if finding him guilty may lead to him winning the election.
I find the “no matter what ‘they’ do, Trump will win!” vibe that allows for this superhero fantasy stuff.
USA folk get to vote for whatever they want. If they find a convicted criminal more appealing than an innocent person then that is up to them. They can vote for whatever they fancy.
Didn’t Italy go through this exact thing with Berlusconi?
Rich outsider politician wins power, gets indicted, convicted, and win anyways?
Yeah, we’ll get to decide at least this one last time…what’ll we talk about once everyone is “appointed”?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Threatening us with his election isn't really the own you seem to think it is.
If Biden gets 55% (or more) the “massive fraud“ machine will fire back up, (one-more-time!)

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟153,647.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Most of them. They are a stretch and talk about being overcharged
Well they got him bang to rights on the documents case…the government is pretty good at keeping what is theirs, theirs, and unless some people who had the power to handle them, took some home, like they were purloined office supplies, that’s the norm and legal requirement.

But he’s got a friendly judge for that one.
In the D.C. case will he could shine, he didn’t break any laws trying to remain in power by trying to get Mike Pence to halt the proceeding of the Certification of the Electoral College votes, and making sure that Mike do this by sending “some friends” to try to get Mike to see reason, so he [Pence] wouldn’t let the Democrats steal the election. If he got hurt during this persuasion, Chuck Grassley was ready to take Pence’s place, (just in case).

Yeah, that’s the only trial that’ll rival the OJ trial and since it’s in Federal court, not on television.
Still, the lack of video will get people even more engaged with this version of reality.

Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
Seattle area.
✟628,248.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Exactly right and they had a monopoly on social media until Musk bought twitter
That was made blatantly clear. And all the same before and after Musk, there's tons of dems, libs, lefties whatever with huge numbers of followers, giving Trump mountain loads of attention and publicity.

Upvote 0