SiyoNqoba

Jul 14, 2007
New Zealand
✟15,707.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The biggest thing to remember with morning sickness is that it ends. I had many days where I just sat and cried about feeling so sick, saying "I dont know if I can take much more of this." But there does come a day when you stop feeling so sick. "This, too, shall pass" became my mantra, lol.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I mostly took my test for kicks because I slept ALL day Thursday, and couldn't stop eating Saturday. I was a day late, but that's not too unusual for me. I have been a week late before, and didn't start having sex til I got married a couple weeks ago. I was kinda surprised it was positive.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My father in law worked on the line at Oldsmobile. When my MIL got pregnant, HE had the morning sickness. My wife (next to the youngest) remembers it when her mom was pregnant with her little brother. Mom would be fine and active and dad would call up: "Eat a cracker or something! I am sick and have to get back to work!"

Upvote 0

mina

Brown Eyed girl
Sep 26, 2003
in the South
✟115,511.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was around 10 weeks when it started for me. And then I was sick almost everyday until a brief break in the 2nd trimester. It started back up and continued daily until maybe halfway through the 3rd trimester. Nothing really helped me. I was usually okay by noon though. I think waking up early for work made it harder. On the weekends, when I could sleep past 5am, it would not be as strong of a feeling.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I found out at four weeks but morning sickness didnt start until 6 weeks. Im 8 weeks now and I have "morning sickness" most the day a lot. Ive only thrown up once though. Just a lot of nausia.

Upvote 0

barefeetonholyground

CF member for 15 years!
Oct 26, 2003
Kitsap County, Washington
✟34,761.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
With my first two I didn't have any and I lost them.
With my daughter it started very early, about 5-6 weeks in but I barely threw up. It was weird. I was only nauseas when I didn't eat but felt better after I did.
With this one I'm at 5 1/2 weeks and it hasn't really kicked in yet. I say not really because I have noticed that I'm prone to carsickness for the first time in my entire life. I do have a lot more heartburn with this one than the last three for sure

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟698,309.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I’m 5 weeks today according to my last pt. Insatiable appetite (mostly for pancakes) and slight nausea. I’m going to the doctor tomorrow to hopefully confirm. It’s a walk in clinic, I may need to set an appointment for a later date.

Upvote 0