[poll] What's more important?

What's more important?

• Computer

• Car

Results are only viewable after voting.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Suomipoika

Vito Corleone
Dec 3, 2005
Helsinki, Finland
✟23,288.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Well, I had to say computer since I don't own a car. The bus system where I live is amazing though so even if I did have a car I would probably still say my computer. Can't write those papers without it!
We have commuter trains going every ten minutes to the city center from where I live. It takes fifteen minutes to get to the center by train. It would take 30 - 40 minutes to get to the center by car and find a parking place during the day time and about 20 minutes in the night time. And if I want to go back to my hometown, well, I get the train ticket at half price as a student!

Upvote 0

Mrs. Luther073082

Commit to the LORD whatever you do - Proverbs 16:3
Jan 18, 2006
✟41,836.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
My computer is more useful than my car. I use the computer for school, to make money, pay bills, email, find out what teachers/apartments/etc are good and which ones to avoid, and to store family history/geneaology files, photos, music, movies, games, other media, assignments, and my artwork.

I like my car but if need be there are other modes of transportation.

You could literally make a living, pay your bills, go to school, order medicine and food, etc and live from home thanks to computers.

Upvote 0