• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Poll: Should OBOB Posts Show Up In New Posts

Discussion in 'One Bread, One Body - Catholic' started by Davidnic, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Yes

35.3%
  2. No

64.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michie

Michie Perch Perkins. Catholic reporter. ;) Supporter

+15,695
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    We are shooting ourselves in the foot by doing this. We all know it or we should. It is unfair that some forums new posts show while others do not. These constant tweakings of rules and restrictions is sucking the life out of the place.

2. MikeK

MikeK Traditionalist Catholic

+5,460
    Catholic
    Married
    The life is gone and has been for half a decade. It sucks. It really sucks, but I don't think it's coming back.

We could have done better to encourage the sincere people and ostracize the sick people, but we didn't. Now we have this, and it is our own fault. It isn't the rules, Mich, we chased off all the decent people. Maybe I, not we.

I miss the decent, honest, overt people who tried to answer questions, who tried to behave like adult men and women.

3. Michie

+15,695
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    That has a lot to do with it but different rules and restrictions for various forums has a lot to go with it as well.

4. Michie

+15,695
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    That has a lot to do with it but different rules and restrictions for various forums has a lot to go with it as well.

5. Michie

+15,695
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others

6. Michie

+15,695
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Others
    That has a lot to do with it but different rules and restrictions for various forums has a lot to do with it as well.

7. Davidnic

Davidnic Well-Known Member Staff Member Site Advisor Supporter

+7,819
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    US-American-Solidarity
    Things happened with all the rule sets...it really is not the rules it is how people act no matter what the rules are.

Normally stickys are closed threads, we forgot to do that here. So I am closing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.