Bronx
✟26,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Mods are free to move this into the Struggling with Sexuality forum.

I'm a celibate. I've been avoiding sex before marriage, since birth. It can be hard to avoid sex in a sexual society. If you are a celibate like me, these tips might be helpful. Note: I'm a male celibate, so some of my advice is more for men. Feel free to share advice that can help female celibates.

1) Reduce your time online.
Sex can be very restricted in a society, so sometimes sexual people try to avoid restrictions by promoting or arranging for sex online where they are less likely to be identified.

2) Reduce inappropriate content consumption.
inappropriate content can teach people how to have sex and can promote sex. inappropriate content usually requires money, and so inappropriate content is usually shared under some business. And many businesses want their customers to keep returning to their businesses, to increase profits; so inappropriate content usually promotes itself and sex.

3) Reduce alcohol consumption.
Alcohol consumption can lead to insobriety and a lack of consciousness. People can perform sexual acts on you, while you are unconscious.

4) Reduce drug use.
Drug use can lead to insobriety and a lack of consciousness. People can perform sexual acts on you, while you are unconscious.

5) Increase sobriety.
Sometimes people lack the ability to make conscious or knowledgable decisions. These moments can be called a lack of sobriety. Many different things can cause a lack of sobriety, depending on an individual. When we are not sober, we tend to make mistakes like having sex before marriage.

6) Avoid women at night or in vacant areas.
Some women are prostitutes and make money from having sex. They may try to bump into you, or call out to you, to try to convince you into having sex. They will usually proactively try to have sex with you because it is part of their livelihood. Then they might take your wallet, watch, ring, or other posessions, in bed or with a robber. These women are usually criminals who linger around during night or in vacant areas.

7) Avoid sexual female strangers.
Since you can not discern if a female stranger is a prostitute, avoiding sexual female strangers can be very great way to avoid any sexual pressure.

8) Avoid loud music.
Prostitutes are known to use music to facilitate prostitution. They may purposely play loud music, to draw in victims.

9) Review the dangers of sex before marriage.
Sex before marriage can be very dangerous, especially because of disease, predators, crime, and sin.

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Mods are free to move this into the Struggling with Sexuality forum.

I'm a celibate. I've been avoiding sex before marriage, since birth. It can be hard to avoid sex in a sexual society. If you are a celibate like me, these tips might be helpful. Note: I'm a male celibate, so some of my advice is more for men. Feel free to share advice that can help female celibates.

1) Reduce your time online.
Sex can be very restricted in a society, so sometimes sexual people try to avoid restrictions by promoting or arranging for sex online where they are less likely to be identified.

2) Reduce inappropriate content consumption.
inappropriate content can teach people how to have sex and can promote sex. inappropriate content usually requires money, and so inappropriate content is usually shared under some business. And many businesses want their customers to keep returning to their businesses, to increase profits; so inappropriate content usually promotes itself and sex.

3) Reduce alcohol consumption.
Alcohol consumption can lead to insobriety and a lack of consciousness. People can perform sexual acts on you, while you are unconscious.

4) Reduce drug use.
Drug use can lead to insobriety and a lack of consciousness. People can perform sexual acts on you, while you are unconscious.

5) Increase sobriety.
Sometimes people lack the ability to make conscious or knowledgable decisions. These moments can be called a lack of sobriety. Many different things can cause a lack of sobriety, depending on an individual. When we are not sober, we tend to make mistakes like having sex before marriage.

6) Avoid women at night or in vacant areas.
Some women are prostitutes and make money from having sex. They may try to bump into you, or call out to you, to try to convince you into having sex. They will usually proactively try to have sex with you because it is part of their livelihood. Then they might take your wallet, watch, ring, or other posessions, in bed or with a robber. These women are usually criminals who linger around during night or in vacant areas.

7) Avoid sexual female strangers.
Since you can not discern if a female stranger is a prostitute, avoiding sexual female strangers can be very great way to avoid any sexual pressure.

8) Avoid loud music.
Prostitutes are known to use music to facilitate prostitution. They may purposely play loud music, to draw in victims.

9) Review the dangers of sex before marriage.
Sex before marriage can be very dangerous, especially because of disease, predators, crime, and sin.

I've never heard of #8 and can't think of any examples.
#9 was the only issue that hit home for me.
"Loose" people TEND to have sex with sexually active partners.
And those people TEND to have sexually active partners.
So if a person says "yes" to you....odds are very good they say "yes" to anybody.
(Sorry. No offence intended)

Reactions: Will Joseph
Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟586,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Love is better than physical intimacy. Even psychopaths and predators can have sex, but they do not know how to love.

But . . . my opinion . . . people without love can not do sex right. God created sex for people who know how to love . . . so ones doing it for money can not do it right; because in the spirit of seeking money a person can do only what is inferior > so, Jesus says, "Freely you have received, freely give." (in Matthew 10:8) And He says, "without Me you can do nothing" > in John 15:5.

Upvote 0

Will Joseph

Jul 10, 2020
Bronx
✟26,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
I've never heard of #8 and can't think of any examples.
#9 was the only issue that hit home for me.
"Loose" people TEND to have sex with sexually active partners.
And those people TEND to have sexually active partners.
So if a person says "yes" to you....odds are very good they say "yes" to anybody.
(Sorry. No offence intended)
I didn't know about #8 either until I reviewed sex crime laws in my State.

And yes, #9 is a very heavy one. A lot of people tend to antagonize people instead of sex before marriage. Antagonizing people might work, but antagonizing sex before marriage might be better. The enemy is usually not sexual people but rather sex before marriage itself.

When I was younger, I didn't want to antagonize sex before marriage, and felt it was easier to antagonize people instead. But the reality is usually that anyone can put sexual pressure onto you or me. Some societies put sexual pressure on people for procreational reasons. It can become very difficult or laborious to fend off sexual pressure, if I antagonized every individual rather than the act of sex before marriage itself. When antagonizing sex befote marriage itself, sex before marriage loses its value and can no longer really be used to entice or corrupt a man.

If you want to keep antagonizing or judging people who have sex before marriage, then that's okay. But I guess I just find it safer for me to think "I can probably get HIV from her and die a very early death" rather than "She's a loose person." People tend to not like being judged like that, and I don't like offending or judging people. Some of them might even be so upset that they make people feel guilty enough to then have sex before marriage.

Upvote 0