✟9,052.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Hey Guys,

Its that time of the year again. I can tell this bout of pneumonia is going to be bad, maybe even hospitalization :(. Please keep me in prayer and that if I do have to go to the ER that God allows them to find everything that is wrong, not just a quick check. In Jesus name I pray Lord! Thank you!

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Praying for complete healing and full recovery, that the Lord moves the doctors to give you the best possible treatment, wisdom and direction, and thorough investigation. May it be so Lord in the name of Jesus

Dear Lord, please grant this dear one peace and a calm spirit, Please touch him with your mighty harm and bring healing and complete recovery to every cell and organ, sinew and bone in his body, I ask Lord that you guide and direct the doctors to give him the best possible treatment available, leaving nothing unturned Lord that he is healed in the way it brings honour and glory to you. Thank you Lord in the name of Jesus Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.