Mobile
✟101,992.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also everyone please remember that gifts are discussed in other areas of CF too - you can debate certain things in the Theology sections. We have a section for the faith groups too,
Spirit-Filled / Charismatic

For this area as others have stated we have it divided into two sections, and we prefer debating be kept in the Theology section, etc. This area is meant for growth and uplifting.
I acknowledge the rules and to abide by then here in this forum section.
But also acknowledge that that are very very odd.
If the gifts exist then the power of them exists. If the power of them does not exist then they are nothing but nice theories.
Separating them is like saying there is a holy spirit
But he is powerless.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

salt-n-light

Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2017
Rosedale
✟165,859.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

WorthyCause4Christ

Oct 15, 2017
Buena Park
✟13,128.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Divorced
Read and Agree before Posting

If you would like to participate in this forum, please make a post in this thread acknowledging that you have read the Statement of Purpose for the Spiritual Gifts forum and agree to follow the guidelines, as well as the CF sitewide rules.

If you receive multiple staff actions for violating either the SoP for this forum, or the CF sitewide rules, your access to the this forum will be removed. Your access may be restored if you open a support ticket to discuss your staff actions with the Admins and are willing to receive mentoring.

**If you make a post or start a thread before reading and agreeing with this sticky thread, your post or thread may be removed. This is effective for threads created after 7/12/17.

If you have any questions please ask in this thread, or send a PM to JCFantasy23 or Sojourner1.

I have read them as far as I know of and I will follow the rules. Can only post prophecy in blogs (though I have posted in my sig (OK?)).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
We are doing what we can to prevent debate about the sign gifts in this main forum. Debate about the sign gifts should take place in General Theology. The spiritual gifts that are listed come from the Bible (verses were referenced in the SoP).

OK... this helps me to understand the opening post. I will try my best to abide by the objectives of this forum...... but I have to admit that I should now read the opening post again here to try to understand it better?

Upvote 0
Nov 12, 2017
Los Angeles
✟480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

If you would like to participate in this forum, please make a post in this thread acknowledging that you have read the Statement of Purpose for the Spiritual Gifts forum and agree to follow the guidelines, as well as the CF sitewide rules.

If you receive multiple staff actions for violating either the SoP for this forum, or the CF sitewide rules, your access to the this forum will be removed. Your access may be restored if you open a support ticket to discuss your staff actions with the Admins and are willing to receive mentoring.

**If you make a post or start a thread before reading and agreeing with this sticky thread, your post or thread may be removed. This is effective for threads created after 7/12/17.

If you have any questions please ask in this thread, or send a PM to JCFantasy23 or Sojourner1.
Thank you and I have read it and it makes good sense.

Upvote 0

ShadowInTheLight

Aug 2, 2016
United States
Visit site
✟16,425.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

I have read the SoP. I accept the guidelines. I appreciate the rules given on these forums. :D

Upvote 0