Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
Pass Christian, MS
✟14,713.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for an unspoken request I have today. :pray: Also today is my spiritual birthday, Jesus saved me one year ago to the date.:clap::clap::clap: Praise God :bow:

Hope you all are doing well and God bless each and everyone of you guys. It's been such a blessing to find this site. :hug:

Reactions: Tarika

elsieg

Sep 11, 2008
✟7,900.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Congratulations ! ! ! I'm sure angels continue to rejoice on the decision you made a year ago ! May the Lord plant your feet, strengthen you and take you to higher ground in your commitment to Him. I pray that the Lord will grant your unspoken request and make you what you ought to be in Christ Jesus.amen

Happy birthday :clap:

Upvote 0

Elshevia

Feb 29, 2008
England
✟9,141.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Politics
UK-Labour
Happy Birthday, jesuslovesme54, and if I may offer you this as a Birthday present,

May you have confidence in Prayer, may you find your place in His sanctuary, and boldly enter the Throne room of Grace, may you be filled with renewed joy, may all the trials and discouragements of the past season be gone from you, and may your soul rejoice and prosper, In Jesus Name. Elshevia.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums