California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Danny’s cousin, Amy ( I put in a prayer request a few mnths ago for her husbands g-ma who passed) went to the hospital at 4:30am yesterday morning. Her due date was on the 21st of this month. When the doctors went to hook her up to all the machines, they couldn’t find baby’s heart beat. The cord got tied in a knot ant cut everything off from the baby. It’s dead. The baby was too far in her birth canal to do a c-section. They made her deliver it. At times she refused to push because she wanted to keep the baby inside her a little longer. She finally delivered her. The doctors had them dress her up and take pictures with her before sending her to the morgue. Please Pray for Amy and Steve and all of the family and friends whose heart aches over this loss. Thanks everybody! :hug:

lil~peanut

Senior Veteran
Jan 28, 2005
California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I just don't understand. It's times like this that I get too angry. Ya know? I kinda understood when my g-pa was taken. He was falling apart. But this? It seems so cruel! 9 mnths! u got to the hospital all excited that you're going to meet the baby you've been caring for and protecting, the room was all set up for her, the only thing it was missing was her! WHY does this happen?

Upvote 0

lil~peanut

Senior Veteran
Jan 28, 2005
California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IgnatiusOfAntioch

Contributor
May 3, 2005
Visit site
✟23,767.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Danny’s cousin, Amy ( I put in a prayer request a few mnths ago for her husbands g-ma who passed) went to the hospital at 4:30am yesterday morning. Her due date was on the 21st of this month. When the doctors went to hook her up to all the machines, they couldn’t find baby’s heart beat. The cord got tied in a knot ant cut everything off from the baby. It’s dead. The baby was too far in her birth canal to do a c-section. They made her deliver it. At times she refused to push because she wanted to keep the baby inside her a little longer. She finally delivered her. The doctors had them dress her up and take pictures with her before sending her to the morgue. Please Pray for Amy and Steve and all of the family and friends whose heart aches over this loss. Thanks everybody! :hug:

Heavenly Father, look with mercy on your daughter Amy and comfort her for the loss of her dear infant. You know the sorrow we suffer at such times Lord. Gracious God of mercy show her your lovingkindness and heal her in both body and spirit we pray in the name of your beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. :crossrc:

Upvote 0

WarriorAngel

I close my eyes and see you smile
Site Supporter
Apr 11, 2005
United States Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟440,057.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I just don't understand. It's times like this that I get too angry. Ya know? I kinda understood when my g-pa was taken. He was falling apart. But this? It seems so cruel! 9 mnths! u got to the hospital all excited that you're going to meet the baby you've been caring for and protecting, the room was all set up for her, the only thing it was missing was her! WHY does this happen?

As someone who miscarried, I finally realised that it is sin that takes our children so young. I mean the reason we have pain, and suffering to begin with. The first sin.

But that even though we die...we have the Arms of the Lord to embrace us and are by far in a better place than on earth.

It took me a long time to come to terms. I blamed myself because my water broke at 4 months. But at the same time, my little one knows God, and never knew pain and suffering. And so somewhere...I have a small angel who watches over me.

:crossrc: I pray the Lord carries them through this pain... and His love fills their hearts to capacity for trusting in Him. I mourn for them. As a mom, I know the pain.

Much love and prayer to them. :groupray:

Upvote 0

HisKid1973

Thank You Jesus For Interceding For Me
Mar 29, 2005
Chocolate Town USA
✟15,349.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Heavenly Father, look with mercy on your daughter Amy and comfort her for the loss of her dear infant. You know the sorrow we suffer at such times Lord. Gracious God of mercy show her your lovingkindness and heal her in both body and spirit we pray in the name of your beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen. :crossrc:

This is a beautifil prayer and I pray in agreement with it....My heart aches with them....We can't know why these things happen. We just have to be able to know that somehow good comes out of it..We know not what the future would bring..We do know that He will carry us through these times if we trust Him...My the peace that passes understanding surround you family...pax..Kim

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lil~peanut

Senior Veteran
Jan 28, 2005
California
✟11,967.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
This is the email I left them. I also need to find some good prayers for them.

Ava Lynn is being cared for by the the father of all fathers, she knows God, right now she gets to sit by his side. That's something that people wait their whole life for. She'll never have the chicken pox, never have the flu, or a broken bone, or get her heart broken or her feelings hurt. She will never know pain or suffering. The limited time she was here has made a huge impact on us all. Maybe that was her mission. Maybe all of this was to teach us something. It's amazing how one little person can have such and impact on a large group of people. We'll never know until we get to meet her. We just have to make sure that we all live good lives so that we can meet her. After a while the tears wont come with such force. It doesn't mean that her memory is lost or you've stopped caring. It just means that you've come to terms with the hand the the Lord dealt you. Of course, knowing this doesn't take away the hurt or dull the pain. Hopefully we can all take something away from this loss and not look at it as such. I don't know how, I don't know when. But someday. My prayers are with you both, shoot, with all of us. The good Lord knows we need them!

Upvote 0
R

RoseofLima

I know it is so hard...I have several close friends who have had fullterm stillborn babies.I have held some of the babies and grieved with them...and there are rarely ever concrete answers as to "Why?"....but now that some of those babies have been born several years ago...those moms have seen gifts come from their babies' short lives...often times it is in the form of other children who wouldn't have been brought into the world if it weren't for their brothers or sisters. Sometimes it is a deep conversion of faith of a family member. Sometimes it is an openess to life which was never there.

I know that doesn't make the pain any less right now....:hug:

I highly recommend trying to help them find Compassionate Friends in their area, and really just being there for them. Remember the baby's birthday every year. Call the baby by name. Stay there for them---they'll probably have lots of support at first--and then eceryone kind of fades away. Be particularly open to supporting them (even just with a phone call to say I am thinking about you) on monthly anniversaries the first year--and on days like Christmas and MOther's Day.

So many hugs and prayers......

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.