Preemie Given 10% Chance of Survival Defies the Odds and is Now ‘a Genius’ Who Outsmarts His Teachers (WATCH)

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,736.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jamie Mohr who was given a 10 percent chance of survival when he was born weighing just 1lb 8oz has defied the odds—and now is a genius prodigy at age 4.

Jamie’s mom was told her placenta stopped working at 20-weeks and the baby was no longer getting the nutrients to grow. Doctors warned Lorraine that the fetus would not survive if brought to term, so they decided to deliver the infant at 28 weeks—despite only a 10 percent chance of survival.

“I was told not to expect him to survive but he went from strength to strength and I took him home 11 weeks after he was delivered.”

Today the 4-year-old is labeled a “prodigy” and can do mathematics in six different languages.

A savant with numbers, he can even total up his mom’s groceries to the penny.

Lorraine, a 38-year-old senior policy officer in Glasgow, Scotland, says, “He is outsmarting his teachers; I got a message the other day from his nursery teacher who said he was ‘out schooling’ her. I don’t know where he gets it from.”

Continued below.