Please pray so that i do not get addicted to masturbation again.

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,481.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Sure. The scummy plaque on your tongue is the result of poor digestion, which can be improved by reducing or eliminating foods and drinks that your gut biome don't like. Sugary drinks and alcohol are especially bad. Also by limiting the variety in your diet you build up the populations of gut bacteria that like those foods, which greatly improves digestion. A wide variety of foods confuses your gut as they are often too few in number for proper digestion of a smorgasbord of widely different foods.

Overeating also leads to poor digestion as too much food overwhelms the gut's ability to fully digest food, and properly eliminate waste. I eat two meals per day and snack a little at night so I don't go to bed hungry.

Your diet should be well balanced with protein, fats, carbs, and fiber.

I believe the best indicators of a good diet are,

A high level of energy throughout the day.
No hunger pangs between meals.
Little or no smelly flatulence (a sign of poor digestion).
Regular elimination, with no urgency, well shaped easy to pass stool, with little odor.
And of coarse a tongue free of bacterial plaque, and a clean smelling breath.

I got to do my 'eliminations' outside! Usually on first walk of the day..

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,090.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Sure. The scummy plaque on your tongue is the result of poor digestion, which can be improved by reducing or eliminating foods and drinks that your gut biome don't like. Sugary drinks and alcohol are especially bad. Also by limiting the variety in your diet you build up the populations of gut bacteria that like those foods, which greatly improves digestion. A wide variety of foods confuses your gut as they are often too few in number for proper digestion of a smorgasbord of widely different foods.

Overeating also leads to poor digestion as too much food overwhelms the gut's ability to fully digest food, and properly eliminate waste. I eat two meals per day and snack a little at night so I don't go to bed hungry.

Your diet should be well balanced with protein, fats, carbs, and fiber.

I believe the best indicators of a good diet are,

A high level of energy throughout the day.
No hunger pangs between meals.
Little or no smelly flatulence (a sign of poor digestion).
Regular elimination, with no urgency, well shaped easy to pass stool, with little odor.
And of coarse a tongue free of bacterial plaque, and a clean smelling breath.

Edit.
Of course good digestion starts with thoroughly chewing your food, thus mixing it well with saliva, which contains the primary digestive enzymes. Food should be nearly liquefied by chewing. If the morsel is dry add a sip of milk or water to aid in the process. True hunger as well as the sight and smell of food being prepared promotes the production of saliva. Eating is both an art and science. Too often we wolf our food down, eat on the run, and often when we are not really hungry.

Unfortunately, many have dental problems that interfere with proper mastication of food. This must be corrected for optimal nutrition to be attained.
Plaque on the tongue is a sign of overgrowth of candida. What can kill it? Probiotics, especially kefir. Yogurt with acidophilus is helpful, but from my research not as helpful as kefir. If one has a bad reaction to kefir - like being itchy at night, then it helps to decrease the amounts and build up gradually. Killing candida too fast can cause side effects.

There is water/juice kefir, ultra easy to make and keep brewing, for those who don't like milk.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Plaque on the tongue is a sign of overgrowth of candida. What can kill it? Probiotics, especially kefir. Yogurt with acidophilus is helpful, but from my research not as helpful as kefir. If one has a bad reaction to kefir - like being itchy at night, then it helps to decrease the amounts and build up gradually. Killing candida too fast can cause side effects.

There is water/juice kefir, ultra easy to make and keep brewing, for those who don't like milk.

Probiotics work to improve digestion, and are generally not needed if digestion is healthy. Scum on the tongue is an indicator of poor digestion.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,012,481.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Probiotics work to improve digestion, and are generally not needed if digestion is healthy. Scum on the tongue is an indicator of poor digestion.

Or, too much beer! :p

• Agree
Reactions: OldWiseGuy
Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,090.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There are very different opinions, from medical professionals, on those topics. The OP can research for himself, of course, to determine which course to take. I haven't personally seen any data indicating that probiotics harm people, but I have seen research data showing that they help not only with digestion but can be effective for mental ailments like depression.

Upvote 0

OldWiseGuy

Wake me when it's soup.
Site Supporter
Feb 4, 2006
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟982,622.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are very different opinions, from medical professionals, on those topics. The OP can research for himself, of course, to determine which course to take. I haven't personally seen any data indicating that probiotics harm people, but I have seen research data showing that they help not only with digestion but can be effective for mental ailments like depression.

Absolutely. Plaque also affects the brain and has been linked to Alzheimer's.

• Informative
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0