Please pray for the anti-Christ, that many be prepared to forgive him - peace waits!

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
Hi there,

So naturally many will confuse being the man of sin, with being the enemy, but that is not specifically true: the man of sin, is the beginning of an enemy - not the actual embodiment of one. This distinction is important, because how we respond to someone beginning to become an enemy, speaks as much about us, than it does them. That is why we need to pray.

A leader of many compromises, is truly tested - how much more than when it is their nature? We must not bear a grudge, even if our lives depend on it.

In time, it will be those that sought for peace, in the struggle with sin and the man of it, that the Lord Jesus will reward the most - this is important.

Pray for the Man of Sin and for yourselves, that your flight not be in Winter or on the Sabbaoth (as the Lord partially commanded).

I thank the Lord before all, that He has given the Man of Sin a time, in which to work - may it be the inspiration of time (Jesus) that drives him.

Thanks.

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
May Abba Yah show us our friends, that we may love them as He has loved us and may we love our enemies as He has instructed, that we may be rewarded--by the Power of the Ruach ha Kodesh in Yahshua ha Mashiach. Amen.

Upvote 0

Gottservant

God loves your words, may men love them also
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2006
✟276,687.00
Faith
Messianic
We may assume, however, that the anti-Christ blasphemes those in Heaven, because he hates them.

For that we pray that he find the intimacy that he is looking for.

It is not necessary to add, that he should pray, but ultimately that is what will be asked of him.

Upvote 0