Pennsylvania, USA
✟754,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Our Archdiocese within the Antiochian Orthodox Church in America has lost 4 priests within a week and a half. I do not believe any of these are related to Covid19 but this is sad & unsettling. Forgive me for not recalling each of the priests but our latest one of blessed memory is Hiermonk David ( Daniel Griffith). From an e-mail sent by our parish priest:

Yesterday following the Divine Liturgy I was informed of the passing into eternal life of Hiermonk David (Daniel) Griffith. Hiermonk David was ordained to the Holy Priesthood here at St. Mary Church in 1973. He is the 4th Priest from our Archdiocese to pass into eternal life within the last week and a half. I am forwarding the email which I received from St. Vladimir Seminary as it contains the obituary for Fr. David. You may remember that he attend the Sunday Liturgy and served with me 2 years ago at the Holy Unction Service and Easter Agape Vespers. He told me that our parish had a special place in his heart. These services were among the last services that he participated in as his illness did not allow him to serve alone.
May God grant his memory to be eternal!