Please pray for my wife's sister, Mary

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAChristian

Discerning the Diaconate. Please pray for me.
Aug 17, 2003
Indiana
✟13,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I lost my grandfather as some of you know back in November.

Well.. I suppose God's not over yet. My wife's sister was diagnosed with a very rare cancer known as psyahtic nerve cancer back in September... it is very aggressive and has spread to her lungs and liver.

They are giving her 1 - 3 months.

She is only 26. That's the real kicker.

St. Peregrine, pray for us.

Sorry I haven't been around folks... it's been a busy last few months. I hope everything is well with all of you.

I am reminded by Blessed John Paul II when he was praying for his friend who had cancer and how she was healed. I am doing a lot of praying right now...

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,282.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
BAChristian said:
I lost my grandfather as some of you know back in November.

Well.. I suppose God's not over yet. My wife's sister was diagnosed with a very rare cancer known as psyahtic nerve cancer back in September... it is very aggressive and has spread to her lungs and liver.

They are giving her 1 - 3 months.

She is only 26. That's the real kicker.

St. Peregrine, pray for us.

Sorry I haven't been around folks... it's been a busy last few months. I hope everything is well with all of you.

I am reminded by Blessed John Paul II when he was praying for his friend who had cancer and how she was healed. I am doing a lot of praying right now...
Wow, I am so sorry to hear this. I will def. remember her and your family in prayers Woody. (((hugs))) I don't know what to say. I will pray.

Michelle

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.