Rejoice in the Lord always!
Dec 18, 2006
Missouri
✟7,893.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hello, My wife wants to become a nurse. She has graduated from nursing school and now is studying for her last a final test so she can become a registered nurse(NCLEX - nursing boards). She took the exam once and did not pass. She is studying again! She takes her exam on August 16th. Please pray for her that she is successful this time. She would make a wonderful nurse!

bithiah2

Jah is my strength and song!
Jun 12, 2006
metro
✟18,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hello, My wife wants to become a nurse. She has graduated from nursing school and now is studying for her last a final test so she can become a registered nurse(NCLEX - nursing boards). She took the exam once and did not pass. She is studying again! She takes her exam on August 16th. Please pray for her that she is successful this time. She would make a wonderful nurse!

Lord Jesus look on mtbker's wife, let her retain all the knowledge she has gained, and let her pass the state boards with ease. bless her memory, her judgement, and her mind. let her answer the questions the way they are presented, not the way she thinks they should be answered. we thank you for a good report as she prepares herself in your way,
In Your Name
Amen
:bow:
the NCLEX book is good for studying, that is what i have been told. they say that it is like state board.

bithiah2

Upvote 0

vwsmartcar

Jul 28, 2007
Perth
Visit site
✟7,669.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
I certainly will keep her in my prayers.

Please wish her good luck from me!

Stu :)

Upvote 0

Nobella

Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

I will stand with her in prayer for all the success she needs to pass. I know that feeling.
God sharpen her mind and quicken her memory as she take the exam, Amen!:prayer:

Nobella,

Upvote 0

Nobella

Jesus Is Lord
Nov 25, 2006
New York
✟27,760.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please PM me with praise report when she passes!!:clap: :clap:

Upvote 0