Not open for further replies.

angel376

Dec 3, 2003
ny
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Hi, I have 2 adopted children in Haiti and the 9 yr old called me yesterday crying, she told me that she's dying and when I asked what was wrong she told me that she's been having real bad headaches for a couple of days now and nothing works. She's usually fine during the day but the headaches are so severe at night that she's unable to move and haven't been to school. I am now scared and worried sick about her, I was hit by an suv almost 7 months ago as I was crossing the street and still can't walk without crutches so therefore I can't go there to be with her. And chaos going on there right now make things worst because I would never be able to convince my mom to let me go alone, I'm 23 yrs old and she still treats me like a minor so, I guess it's because of the accident. Anyway my girl will be going to the hospital in the morning( she said a neighbor is taking her) and I'm just wondering if you guys can please pray that my baby is fine and the headaches stop. I'm losing my mind here because my girls means the world to me and I would not want anything to happen to them. I managed to convince her that she'll be alright but she won't stop crying for me. Please help me pray for her because I want my playful little girl back, she doesn't even sound like herself anymore and it's killing me. She's taken things for the headaches and nothing's work so far so I'm hoping that the prescription drugs will work.
Thank you all and sorry I have to burden you with my problems but this is the only form of support I can get as I have no one else to turn to but God.

Status
Not open for further replies.