Dec 20, 2004
✟2,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Please pray that, even though I've been treated as something I'm not for a very long... extended... amount of time, and that I've had people basically trying to convince me that I'm something that I'm not, that I will not move away from whom God has grown me into being, but will fall even more into place with whom He wants for me to be. Please pray that God restores my spirit back fully and that I will live in peace, harmony, happiness, and love. Please pray that God puts plenty of loving, good Christian friends around me who will provide abundant emotional stability to my life so that I may fully heal... and then REALLY be able to grow and move forward.

Thank you for your prayers... they are appreciated so very much...

Reactions: Jayangel81
Jul 17, 2008
✟15,198.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift my sister up to you in prayer asking that you show her exactly who she is in you. I ask you to only give her the truth and nothing else. Dear Lord, I thank you that she is forgiven in you accecpted in you righteous in you and everything that she needs to be in you. I thank you that she is healed because of the blood that was shed for her by Jesus. I ask that any word that has been spoken about her that is not the truth be made void and nullified and ineffective in her life. I ask that every word that has been spoken over her that is not of you fall to the ground powerless. I thank you that you have a plan for her life according to Jerimiah 29:11. I thank you that you are guiding her and directing her steps. I ask that you heal all spiritual wounds. I ask this all in the name of your son Jesus. Amen.

Zechariah 13:6 And one shall say unto him, What are these wounds in thine hands? Then he shall answer, Those with which I was wounded in the house of my friends.

Upvote 0