Visit site
✟26,064.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please pray for my mental health. I have schizophrenia, bipolar, anxiety, and depression. Please pray that God will comfort me and, that if He is willing, I will be healed. Also, pray that God the Father and I can get closer and that the Lord Jesus Christ will draw me into His rich love. Please also pray that my understanding of the gospel of salvation will increase. Thank you, everyone.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray that you will grow in Christ Jesus, may the Lord bless you richly as you seek more of him in your life and his peace in Jesus precious name.

Upvote 0

anna ~ grace

Site Supporter
May 9, 2010
✟108,146.93
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please pray for my mental health. I have schizophrenia, bipolar, anxiety, and depression. Please pray that God will comfort me and, that if He is willing, I will be healed. Also, pray that God the Father and I can get closer and that the Lord Jesus Christ will draw me into His rich love. Please also pray that my understanding of the gospel of salvation will increase. Thank you, everyone.
I really like your name! Prayers, Allen!

Upvote 0

Melissa&hergrrls

Sep 25, 2021
Bentleyville
✟14,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Praying that you find comfort and refuge in Jesus, that He is your Rock during times of anxiety. That your fears are replaced by an unshakable faith in God and you are comforted by God in times of sadness and depression. Father God heal us, guard us and guide us when we just don’t know what to do. Through Jesus name please let us seek and find You instead of fears at times of difficulty. Amen.:praying: I too struggle with anxiety and mental health and my reprieve is prayer scriptures and faith. It gets better some days can feel so overwhelming some days feel lonely some days are just blah but as long as we reach out and seek God it’s a good day. It gets better. The sun has to shine again cause it can’t always rain. Remember you aren’t alone in this.

Upvote 0

Isle of Avalon

Oct 22, 2016
Liverpool, England
✟24,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God bless you Allen.

I too battle mental health problems. I often resort to scripture passages like Christ calming the waters in the storm in Matthews gospel. Also passages like, Psalm 55 v 22 which says, Cast thy burden upon the LORD and he shall sustain thee: he shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Also 1 Peter 5v7 - Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. The Psalms are full of mental and spiritual anguish and Gods remedy, read Psalms 42 and 43, also Psalm 22 and 23.

Hopefully you can get on some good medications too to calm the anxiety and schizophrenia and alleviate the depressions, maybe a Christian cousellor or something like that.

Remember also the quote in my avatar, from Winston Churchill; If you're going through hell, KEEP GOING.

God bless.

Upvote 0

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟268,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God would heal you of your mental illnesses, or if God chooses not to take away those mental illnesses completely, that He would bring talented professionals into your life to treat them. I also pray that God would increase your knowledge of the Gospel.

Upvote 0

Isle of Avalon

Oct 22, 2016
Liverpool, England
✟24,240.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just wondering if the notion that Christians should be happy, smiley and without a care in the world all the time is even scriptural. Many figures in the Bible had their times of sorrow. Even the Lord was described as a man of sorrows and aquainted with grief. He wept over Lazarus and sweat drops of blood and wept over Jerusalem. I know that we're told to rejoice in the Lord always and that the joy of the Lord is our strength. I suppose it's like the words in the Andrae Crouch song - through it all, which reads "If I never had a problem I'd never know that God could solve them"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Melissa&hergrrls

Sep 25, 2021
Bentleyville
✟14,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Just wondering if the notion that Christians should be happy, smiley and without a care in the world all the time is even scriptural. Many figures in the Bible had their times of sorrow. Even the Lord was described as a man of sorrows and aquainted with grief. He wept over Lazarus and sweat drops of blood and wept over Jerusalem. I know that we're told to rejoice in the Lord always and that the joy of the Lord is our strength. I suppose it's like the words in the Andrae Crouch song - through it all, which reads "If I never had a problem I'd never know that God could solve them"
I am not always thinking we need to be happy per se as just we are Gods children so as any parent would want their child happy He enjoys seeing us do well in the face of adversity and have integrity and make good decisions even when we falter He forgives and so we can always find comfort in God.

Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟401,689.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus, You help my mental health as I too am diagnosed Bipolar, Schizophrenic and it is not easy but Jesus send Your angels to be with and protect and comfort @Allen of the Cross, reminding him that You are with him Jesus. In Jesus's Name I pray, Amen!

Upvote 0