Please pray for my marriage, and husband who's committing adultry...

mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer for my marriage. I have been having problems with my husband because his daughter's mother will not leave him alone, and he will not leave her alone either. His daughter is 13 years old and this woman is constantly trying to manipulate my husband and my marriage. She practices witchcraft and I am sure that she has done witchcraft on him since he can't shake her off. Please pray for the witchcraft and bondage that he has with this woman to get broken and remove her from my husband's life. Thanks and GOD BLESS.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I am in need of prayer for my marriage. I have been having problems with my husband because his daughter's mother will not leave him alone, and he will not leave her alone either. His daughter is 13 years old and this woman is constantly trying to manipulate my husband and my marriage. She practices witchcraft and I am sure that she has done witchcraft on him since he can't shake her off. Please pray for the witchcraft and bondage that he has with this woman to get broken and remove her from my husband's life. Thanks and GOD BLESS.

:heart: Praying (((hug)))

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Prayers offered for you and your family ...

Upvote 0