Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I just got news that the doctor is giving my Aunt 4 to 5 hours to live. So I'm asking each and everyone that knows the word of prayer to pray for my Aunt and family. Alway keep me in your prays when I heard the news it made to sick to my stomach and I have pains like crazy. Thank you all so very much and may God bless and keep each and everyone of you.:cry: :sick:

R

Romanseight2005

Lord,
I lift Angellady's aunt up to you in prayer. I ask that you bring healing to her body if this is your will. If it is her time to go, I ask that you draw her to you, and that she be adopted into your family if she hasn't, and if she has, I pray that you would help her to go n peace.
Lord, I also lift up Angellady and her family to you. I pray that you would give her comfort and peace. Pleas strengthen her in this time of grief. I ask these things in Jesus Christ's Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I just got news that the doctor is giving my Aunt 4 to 5 hours to live. So I'm asking each and everyone that knows the word of prayer to pray for my Aunt and family. Alway keep me in your prays when I heard the news it made to sick to my stomach and I have pains like crazy. Thank you all so very much and may God bless and keep each and everyone of you.:cry: :sick:
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For Angels Of Comfort In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

angellady

Oct 8, 2006
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Lord,
I lift Angellady's aunt up to you in prayer. I ask that you bring healing to her body if this is your will. If it is her time to go, I ask that you draw her to you, and that she be adopted into your family if she hasn't, and if she has, I pray that you would help her to go n peace.
Lord, I also lift up Angellady and her family to you. I pray that you would give her comfort and peace. Pleas strengthen her in this time of grief. I ask these things in Jesus Christ's Name, Amen.

Thank you for your prayers my Aunt passed away
20 min. after I post the prayer request.:prayer:

Upvote 0

angellady

Oct 8, 2006
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
icon11.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement For Angels Of Comfort In Jesus Holy Name .
AMEN
As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

__________________​
Thank you for your prayers my Aunt passed away
20 min. after I post the prayer request.:prayer:

Upvote 0

angellady

Oct 8, 2006
U.S.A.
Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I want to thank you all for your prayers. My Aunt passed away 20 mins. after I post my request. My heart is hurting at this time. I pray that I can stand and hold up through this. And that the Lord will heal my stomach. I try to tell my father and I couldn't make it to his house and had to turn around and come back home. But God but a realm in the bush and someone called him. Again I say thank you and please keep us in your prayers.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums