Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
My dear brothers and sisters please pray for my daughter, she is having a bad time at the moment and really needs prayer for healing from the Lord, the Lord knows her needs and how desperate she is at the moment. Please pray that the Lord works miraculously into her life. That the Lord is with her tomorrow and gives her healing, strength, calm and peace.

I am upset today for her. please pray for calm and peace for me as well.

Debs xxxx :prayer:

Mar 16, 2013
Southampton, England
✟9,990.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Isaiah 53:4-5 AMP
Surely He has borne our griefs (sicknesses, weaknesses, and distresses) and carried our sorrows and pains of punishment, yet we ignorantly considered Him stricken, smitten, and afflicted by God as if with leprosy. [5] But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our guilt and iniquities; the chastisement needful to obtain peace and well-being for us was upon Him, and with the stripes that wounded Him we are healed and made whole.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
My dear brothers and sisters please pray for my daughter, she is having a bad time at the moment and really needs prayer for healing from the Lord, the Lord knows her needs and how desperate she is at the moment. Please pray that the Lord works miraculously into her life. That the Lord is with her tomorrow and gives her healing, strength, calm and peace.

I am upset today for her. please pray for calm and peace for me as well.

Debs xxxx :prayer:
Praying as requested.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
C

child630

Father God, I come to You in Jesus name. I thank you, Lord, that You are the God that heals us. I ask, Lord, in the name of Your Son Jesus to heal her daughter. Bless them both and give them peace. May Your perfect will be done, for You are King of the universe. I ask this in the name of Your Son, Jesus.

Bless her and her daughter with health and happiness. In Jesus name. :amen:

Upvote 0

Debby 24

Senior Veteran
Jul 20, 2010
Great Britain
✟14,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Conservative
Thank you so much for your prayers, she is feeling much better the doctor has ordered further blood tests we are waiting for results, she is also seeing the dentist next week. It may be an infection they cannot pinpoint.

She is much calmer so thank you for your prayers for peace and calm.

Please continue to pray for healing, peace and calm. For the Lord if there is an underlying problem for it to be revealed.

Thank you for your loving care and concern, for your loving prayers.

Oh Father God I Praise you our wonderful Lord you are the hearer of prayer our God and king our comforter in times of trial, you give us strength and mightiness when we are weak. Please bring healing to Natalie and calm and peace, in the name of Jesus Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ash8676

Seeker of Answers To Life
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2013
So.Cal, Chino Hills
✟91,470.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lord, continue to send healing to the daughter and that doctors find the problem. That it can be pin pointed and they can help her get better. Also, continue to send her peace and calm, that you are going to get her through everything. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank you so much for your prayers, she is feeling much better the doctor has ordered further blood tests we are waiting for results, she is also seeing the dentist next week. It may be an infection they cannot pinpoint.

She is much calmer so thank you for your prayers for peace and calm.

Please continue to pray for healing, peace and calm. For the Lord if there is an underlying problem for it to be revealed.

Thank you for your loving care and concern, for your loving prayers.

Oh Father God I Praise you our wonderful Lord you are the hearer of prayer our God and king our comforter in times of trial, you give us strength and mightiness when we are weak. Please bring healing to Natalie and calm and peace, in the name of Jesus Amen.

Amen, precious, He HEARS even our very heart cries. He works un-seen behind the scenes, intervening and ministering as only He can, praise His name. Continuing to pray (((hug)))

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.