West Orange, Essex County NJ
✟2,066.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
She 25, married and is away from the Lord right now.
For the past month she hasn't been feeling well. I saw her yesterday and she looks so thin and pale. She has been having adominal pains and will be having a sonogram this week.
I am very worried that it might be serious.
Please pray for her healing and that she will look to the Lord herself for healing of her body and her relationship with Him.
Thank you

njcl

Jun 10, 2005
✟9,546.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
i pray that if it is anything serious that its dealt with quickly and healed by the name of the master in heaven,the christ........hopefully its something minor like an ulcer {yeh you dont want one but its better than something really serious} may it please god to grant our prayers...amen

Upvote 0

dia_liom

Senior Contributor
Jan 30, 2005
Kansas
✟20,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for this woman, Lord, that You'll work in her body to heal her. I pray that whatever is causing these pains will be healed by Your power. I also pray that You'll draw her back to a relationship with You. Speak to her & her husband in ways they'll hear & understand.

Amen

Upvote 0

sanctified1

Aug 3, 2005
North Carolina
Visit site
✟18,039.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Lord, I pray for njsister's daughter that you would bring her back to you and renew her desire to live for you. I also pray that you would touch and heal her body and show her the wonders of your love, grace, and mercy. Be with the whole family Lord and help them to always look to you.

Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.