Visit site
✟8,458.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My son teacher sister is in the hospital and she is not doing to well, I'm asking for a :groupray: for her if you all would please. Please keep the family up in prayer I'm not sure of all the deals of what is going on I was just told to pray for them . Also I'm asking if you would keep his teacher in prayer he is going through alot of stress at this point. Thank you and may God bless you all.

:prayer: Father God in the name of Jesus, I left this family up to you, Lord go into the hospital room and heal your child. Touch her brother in a special way, father not only the brother but the family as well. Lord I know all thing are possible and no weapon can form against us. And by your stripes we are healed.Lord I thank you right now and give you all the praise.This is my prayer in Jesus name and I boldly count it done. :amen: ,:amen: and :amen:

lavenderskies

Senior Veteran
Mar 27, 2006
Kentucky
✟18,522.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, I lift up this teacher to you. Lord this teacher has also shown that he loves the little ones just as you did and do. Father I pray for whatever is needed in this family father. I pray for comfort, healing, mercy, and grace. Lord I ask you to see them through this storm as only you can.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
In The Name Of Jesus Christ !

I Am Praying

That The Holy Spirit Of God Enter Each Of Us With The Speed Of The Angels And Miraculously Meet All Our Needs.

Father I Am Here To Pray In Beloved Jesus Name. I Pray For Your Aid And Guidance. These Are Difficult Days In Our World Father . You Know What Goes On And What Is Needed. I Pray Father That Your Miraculous Holy Spirit Be Sent To Us. We Need You For All The Needs Here And Around This World. In Jesus Christs Holy Name I Pray.
Amen​

Upvote 0