Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I drunk many liters of pop till I developed high blood sugar (diabetes). I'm taking meds for it now and I want you to pray that my sugar is good when I go to the doctor soon.
I also want you to pray for my blood pressure because it's been a little high lately.

GOD Bless.

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
upload_2018-1-21_18-6-16.jpeg

Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I drunk many liters of pop till I developed high blood sugar (diabetes). I'm taking meds for it now and I want you to pray that my sugar is good when I go to the doctor soon.
I also want you to pray for my blood pressure because it's been a little high lately.

GOD Bless.

We will pray.

The good news is that Type 2 diabetes is imminently manageable.

Just don't drink anything with sugar in it ... and be moderate in your consumption of carbohydates (including sugars). That includes breads, pastas, potatoes ... and fruits.

Participate in 50-75 minutes of exercise each week and take your med's.

That should keep your blood sugar numbers good.

For your blood pressure, watch the salt/sodium content of your food.

Minimizing stress will help both numbers.

• Agree
Reactions: Greg Merrill
Upvote 0

Bluerose31

Christian Flower
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2017
US
✟419,338.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

GOD Bless.
I will pray for your healing. God bless you.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray that she will make the proper changes in her lifestyle, eating and drinking habits, and that her body, that You designed, will do the work of healing that You so magnificently designed it for. Psalms 139:14. I pray that she will take her meds only as long as they are really needed, and that her doctor will be honest with her and see when they are no longer needed. Father I pray that You will overlook and intercede in all of this for her. May You be praised and glorified in all of this. Amen.

• Agree
Reactions: CtC
Upvote 0