Aug 29, 2006
Visit site
✟14,010.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hello this is Scott, Sarah's husband.

please pray for my wife, she is sick and in alot of pain. she has been sick for some time but probably never told anyone. she is so special to me, and helped bring me to Jesus. she used to be so fun loveing and enjoy life even when things were bad but now it seems she hurts too much to smile. she will probably clobber me when she sees this but I don't care.

please pray for her.

scott.

Dec 18, 2003
✟11,355.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

please pray for my wife, she is sick and in alot of pain. she has been sick for some time but probably never told anyone. she is so special to me, and helped bring me to Jesus. she used to be so fun loveing and enjoy life even when things were bad but now it seems she hurts too much to smile. she will probably clobber me when she sees this but I don't care.

please pray for her.

scott.
She is a great blessing to us as well!!!

We will be praying!!!

:groupray:

Upvote 0

Trish1947

Free to Believe
Nov 14, 2003
California
Visit site
✟24,917.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Hello Scott, praying for your wife to be healed and see the joy of the Lord once again. How wonderful it is to see the love and concern you have for each other. The two of you are one, and that alone makes a mighty force indeed in the Lord.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟440,116.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

please pray for her.

scott.

Thank you, Scott. :)

Your Sarah is loved by many here ...
and by many, like myself, who have moved on to other fellowship forums.

May the Holy Spirit of Comfort be with you both at this time.

Please tell Sarah 'we are praying' ...

nuvu

Upvote 0

churchlady

De Oppresso Liber
Apr 25, 2005
Virginia
✟22,533.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
please pray for my wife, she is sick and in alot of pain. she has been sick for some time but probably never told anyone. she is so special to me, and helped bring me to Jesus.please pray for her.
scott.

Lord, we seek Your heart concerning Sarah tonight. You have put wisdom in this daughter of yours....deep treasures of wisdom. Hidden on the backside of the desert you have been doing a work in her. She is your workmanship. For such a time as this.

We call her forth, Lord....we call her forth. Let the graveclothes of sickness and pain drop from her and Sarah..come forth. Come forth daughter. This is your time and your hour. Come forth.

Sickness.....bow the knee. Pain....bow the knee. Jesus reigns with all authority in Heaven and in Earth. He is highly exalted among the gods (idols) (which are no gods).

Father send showers of refreshing I pray to Your daughter. Strengthen her bones............wipe her brow.......lift her head. Put on her once again the garment of praise as she stands in the sanctuary testifying of You.

Thou are't great Lord, and greatly to be praised. Sarah shall rise up and give You praise. Your princess shall rejoice over her God. Amen.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.