Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I would like to ask you to pray for me to overcome my anxiety. It is getting worse as I age. My days are constantly up and down now.

Thank you.
Praying that God will strengthen you, and give you His peace that your anxiety will dissipate as you look to Him for your courage. Lord, have mercy.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Philippians 4:6-7 immediately comes to mind. One can feed anxiety or starve it. At the same time one can also feed confidence by seeing God multiple provisions for us in His Word. Both Genesis 15:1 and Ephesians 6:16 speak of the shields God has for us. Instead of feeling anxious, we just need to put our faith in the shield and lift it for our protection. Father, show this one how to overcome anxiety. Amen.

Upvote 0

Emily Foster

Sep 14, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟22,409.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, Rachel. I’m praying that God will provide healing, comfort and strength to you. Have you considered counseling for your situation? I know that Focus on the Family can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor if you call this number 855-382-5433.

Upvote 0

SarahsKnight

Jesus Christ is this Knight's truth.
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2014
Magnolia, AR
✟994,032.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I would like to ask you to pray for me to overcome my anxiety. It is getting worse as I age. My days are constantly up and down now.

Thank you.

Of course, Rachel. May the Lord give you peace of mind and heart in due time.:angel:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,669.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if it would help you to get medical advice on any underlying condition that causes anxiety. Low functioning adrenals can be on cause for example. (There is a lot of info about that on the net.)
Whatever the cause is I pray you will be led to the solution.

Upvote 0