Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Please pray for me I am very ill, God have mercy on me and heal me, in Jesus name,
thank you, Viorel
Heavenly Father, I lift up this brother to you in prayer and request your healing and blessings. In Jesus's blessed and Holy Name, I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Dear Lord, I lift up all of those here on the prayer wall, those in need of healing and comfort, pour out your Love and heal those who are in need, guide their footsteps, and let them know your loving arms are around them, in Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, please touch Viorel with Your healing hand, a hand of grace and power. May they and others around them get just a bit of the awe that people got when Jesus healed during His earthly ministry, through the healing of Viorel. May that awe turn their eyes and lives to You in the midst of this ungodly world full of so much sin and sickness. May people know there is a God in heaven that still heals, still loves, still disapproves of unrighteousness, and who will not let this earth plunge beyond hopelessness, but will again return in the flesh and in great glory, Titus 2:13. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums