Christian
✟32,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lately I've been having unbelief. Really bad unbelief. I'm trying to beleive but I can't. I'm starting to question everything. It's bad, I cannot beleive. I'm trying but it seems so unreal. Now everything in this world seems unreal. I haven't repented in a while, I have become just Like Esau. I asked God not to make me like Esau when I had fellowship with him. But I guess he planned for me to become this. I'm exactly like Esau, I'm not sorry over my sin , but I don't want to go to hell. I take advantage of Gods kindness. I don't know how to be. It's crazy that this is where I got. I knew God was so angry at me, but I still didn't change. I want heaven but I don't want to repent?? I can't beleive I'm like Esau. This is horrible. I don't know if God can fix this. One time before I slept I felt something pushing down on my chest. Not in a sexual way, but In a caring way, like they were trying to heal my heart. But I quickly turned over because i was confused, I couldn't see what it was. What can change the situation I am in? Only God can. Will he change it? No. I'm damned.

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
lately I've been having unbelief. Really bad unbelief. I'm trying to beleive but I can't. I'm starting to question everything. It's bad, I cannot beleive. I'm trying but it seems so unreal. Now everything in this world seems unreal. I haven't repented in a while, I have become just Like Esau. I asked God not to make me like Esau when I had fellowship with him. But I guess he planned for me to become this. I'm exactly like Esau, I'm not sorry over my sin , but I don't want to go to hell. I take advantage of Gods kindness. I don't know how to be. It's crazy that this is where I got. I knew God was so angry at me, but I still didn't change. I want heaven but I don't want to repent?? I can't beleive I'm like Esau. This is horrible. I don't know if God can fix this. One time before I slept I felt something pushing down on my chest. Not in a sexual way, but In a caring way, like they were trying to heal my heart. But I quickly turned over because i was confused, I couldn't see what it was. What can change the situation I am in? Only God can. Will he change it? No. I'm damned.
You are not damned. And you are not alone in what you have described.
Speaking from experience, your life will continue painfully until you come to the place you in your heart know you should be at.
God loves you far too much to let you get away with happily being outside of where he wants you to be.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:prayer::prayer::prayer:

7c5c0158d81043eab13007d85db668f4.jpg

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many of us have been through what you describe, dear sister. The truth is, you need to give up your sin, its the only way. We cannot serve two masters, sister. Sister, you are not damned, you are in pain and in conflict. God is not abandoning you He promised us that, sister. Neither does He condemn you. Remember that parable where some men brought an adulteress woman before Jesus and accused her and demanded stoning? Remember He said that the he who is without sin should cast the first stone and the group dispersed? Remember what Jesus said to that woman? "Nobody condemned you? Neither do i condemn you, go and sin no more."

God bless you sister in Jesus Mighty name.

John 8:3-11
8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had
set her in the midst, 8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very
act.
8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 8:6
This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with
his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without
sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one,
beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the
midst.
8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman,
where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And
Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

Upvote 0

LostChildinTheMidst

Jun 28, 2017
Christian
✟32,714.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Many of us have been through what you describe, dear sister. The truth is, you need to give up your sin, its the only way. We cannot serve two masters, sister. Sister, you are not damned, you are in pain and in conflict. God is not abandoning you He promised us that, sister. Neither does He condemn you. Remember that parable where some men brought an adulteress woman before Jesus and accused her and demanded stoning? Remember He said that the he who is without sin should cast the first stone and the group dispersed? Remember what Jesus said to that woman? "Nobody condemned you? Neither do i condemn you, go and sin no more."

God bless you sister in Jesus Mighty name.

John 8:3-11
8:3 And the scribes and Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had
set her in the midst, 8:4 They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very
act.
8:5 Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou? 8:6
This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with
his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
8:7 So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without
sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
8:8 And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
8:9 And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one,
beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the
midst.
8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman,
where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And
Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
Thank you Dear Friend . This was beautiful. But giving up sin is easier said than done. So is giving up the desire

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Dear Friend . This was beautiful. But giving up sin is easier said than done. So is giving up the desire
I know sister. I struggle with the same problem and while i found some peace in resisting the temptation i do get hairline close to partake in it from time to time. It can be overwhelming as we are bombarded with tempting suggestions every day and to make the matter worse, we enjoy in it and don't want to miss on it in our fruit of youth. Tough to break from that isn't it. What stays my hand is the feelings afterwards, of guilt and pain and i don't want to loose my relationship with Jesus. Every time i yielded to temptation in the past i felt i was getting further away and it hurts. For me, love is greater than temptation. Still i am not perfect and i still have to contend with my lust.

There is no easy answer, the path to freedom is a walk that you have to go through, sister. But you are not alone in your walk, Jesus is there with you and to succeed we need Him. In Jesus name i will pray for you that Holy Father moves your heart and gives you strength to overcome and also that He sends you a good, godly man, that you would both find love for each other and marry.

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,847.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0