Please pray for me that I will be accepted by Jesus.

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

I've been struggling a lot with faith for a long, long time. Today I decided I wanted to accept Jesus as much as I can in my head and my heart. The good voice in my head says that if I accept Jesus and believe in Jesus and God then I will be saved. I'm worried that I will die soon so I'm trying my best to accept Jesus all the time in my head and in my heart.

Please pray for me that Jesus will accept me if I accept him. I'm really afraid that I'm too bad, but the nice voice I hear in my head says that no one is too bad for Jesus.

Thank you,

SnowTiger

Jay Sea

................ Ke ĉiuj vivu
Mar 28, 2020
victoria
✟26,347.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hi,

I've been struggling a lot with faith for a long, long time. Today I decided I wanted to accept Jesus as much as I can in my head and my heart. The good voice in my head says that if I accept Jesus and believe in Jesus and God then I will be saved. I'm worried that I will die soon so I'm trying my best to accept Jesus all the time in my head and in my heart.

Please pray for me that Jesus will accept me if I accept him. I'm really afraid that I'm too bad, but the nice voice I hear in my head says that no one is too bad for Jesus.

Thank you,

SnowTiger
I have been a follower of Jeshua from a child. It is a journey and a mission that we are on, following the Way, as it was called in earlier times. It is not a matter of belief but of trust, like when one learns to ride a bike and your father or mother or friend holds the saddle to keep you balanced and you sneak a look to see if they are still holding it. eventually you fine yourself riding and you look back and no one is holding the saddle and you waver and your parent or friend grabs the saddle and so it goes till you ride without assistance and your parent can leave you on your own to ride free. the only difference is God is always there. We just have to open our mouths, breath and trust. Even when we cannot see that parent or friend we still trust them.
Remember Jeshua spend much time among the people society thought were unworthy. No one to him is unworthy of his love. His love will always be given. It just has to be received.
Walk in confidence you are loved and valued, so value yourself you are brother or sister to Jeshua

in love
Jay

Reactions: Tempura
Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi,

Thank you,

SnowTiger
Hi; good to see you; do focus prayerfully on what Scripture says about saving faith in the Lord Jesus; great sections: John 3.1-18; Ephesians 2.1-10. If we base our trust on the promises of Scripture, then this is far, far better than relying on feelings that come and go.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,699.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Messiah is the Son of Mercies because He is the Son of the Father of Mercies. Mercy is when we get the opposite of what we deserve.

Get into the Word. Look up Bible promises online. We are clearly told that the Lord will no way reject those who turn to Him. Pray for peace and belief in His promises. I pray for you for that too.

Reactions: Jay Sea
Upvote 0

thelord's_pearl

Dec 5, 2018
ON
✟32,481.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi,

Thank you,

SnowTiger
The nice voice is right, no one is too bad for Jesus if he is repentant, has a repentant heart. According to the Word, Jesus will accept you if you accept him and believe in him as your Lord and Savior. God bless you!

Upvote 0

SJP51

Jul 21, 2019
Nacogdoches
✟14,846.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
There is no need for the prayer "...that Jesus will accept me if I accept him".

If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

He has already accepted you if you accepted Him as the raised son of God and confessed that Jesus is Lord. And trust me, if he'll accept me he'll accept just about anybody!

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
There is no need for the prayer "...that Jesus will accept me if I accept him".

If you confess with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

He has already accepted you if you accepted Him as the raised son of God and confessed that Jesus is Lord. And trust me, if he'll accept me he'll accept just about anybody!

I have a hard time because I hear these voices talking to me all day long. One voice is evil and says evil nasty things all day. The other voice is nice and tries to witness to me about Jesus. Sometimes I argue with the good voice because I feel like I am too bad to be accepted by Jesus. He says this isn't true though and says if I accept Jesus he will accept me. Sometimes I accept the witness of this voice that is in my head. The voice says that I need to accept Jesus at all times in all ways and forms. This means that if I reject Jesus in my head I am rejecting Jesus as savior. Sometimes I accept this witness in my head and sometimes I don't. He says that if I don't accept all the time then there is no salvation for me, so I'm trying to accept as much as I can.

The nice voice says that I could die at any moment so it is very important that I accept Jesus inside my head.

The main thing that separates me from Jesus is that I feel like I was given signs from God that I am too bad to be saved. So I think of these signs and I have a hard time accepting Jesus. These signs are like a stumbling block in front of me.

Thank you for the positive message,

SnowTiger

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ricky M

Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I have a hard time because I hear these voices talking to me all day long. One voice is evil and says evil nasty things all day. The other voice is nice and tries to witness to me about Jesus. Sometimes I argue with the good voice because I feel like I am too bad to be accepted by Jesus. He says this isn't true though and says if I accept Jesus he will accept me. Sometimes I accept the witness of this voice that is in my head. The voice says that I need to accept Jesus at all times in all ways and forms. This means that if I reject Jesus in my head I am rejecting Jesus as savior. Sometimes I accept this witness in my head and sometimes I don't. He says that if I don't accept all the time then there is no salvation for me, so I'm trying to accept as much as I can.

The nice voice says that I could die at any moment so it is very important that I accept Jesus inside my head.

The main thing that separates me from Jesus is that I feel like I was given signs from God that I am too bad to be saved. So I think of these signs and I have a hard time accepting Jesus. These signs are like a stumbling block in front of me.

Thank you for the positive message,

SnowTiger
In your heart and on your lips, that's what scripture says. What's in your head falls behind that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married