Please pray for me that I do not have to go back to jail (again)...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Update: I do not yet know the consequences legally yet...? Spoke with attorney, and depending on some things, right now, it could be a very, relatively short jail sentence/time of like, ten days maybe, and depending on certain factors, up to 90 days in jail...

As long as it's no longer than 90 days, I think I can get things that I have in my life now covered, until I get out, but, not any longer than that, I am of course, hoping for the lighter sentence, but am also trying to prepare for the worst...

I should know more on the 24th of this month, when I meet with my attorney again, he says he has to look into some things first...

Much thanks all, for the prayers,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I've got five misdemeanor charges and I do not what degree they are yet (class A, B, C, or D) I might be able to find that much out Monday, but Wednesday is when I'll find out for sure... (if I will have to do any jail time or not)...

I would lose everything (again), why couldn't they have told me about this then? And handled it then...? Why a year later...?

If I am telling the truth I have even had some thoughts of suicide again over this, if I have to go back to jail and lose everything again... I'm that dead set against going back and losing everything and winding up with nothing and homeless again...

I just really do not think I can do it if that happens, and have been thinking of taking my own life if they say I have to go back...

I won't go back, I won't go through all that again, once was enough, and, I really feel that they should have taken care of this then, and not be able to do so a whole year after the fact (again)...

The justice system in this country is so unforgiving and does not care about any progress you have made, or any situations or circumstances or explanations... (I found that out last time)...

This sucks!

God Bless!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Update: I do not yet know the consequences legally yet...? Spoke with attorney, and depending on some things, right now, it could be a very, relatively short jail sentence/time of like, ten days maybe, and depending on certain factors, up to 90 days in jail...

As long as it's no longer than 90 days, I think I can get things that I have in my life now covered, until I get out, but, not any longer than that, I am of course, hoping for the lighter sentence, but am also trying to prepare for the worst...

I should know more on the 24th of this month, when I meet with my attorney again, he says he has to look into some things first...

God Bless!

:heart: Thank you for the update, Neo. Continuing to pray (((hug)))

• Friendly
Reactions: Neogaia777
Upvote 0

Roseonathorn

Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2017
Finland
✟131,729.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I know it is not a nice place, jail, but do You think God could use You there aswell as outside?
Dear God help Neogaia to get a grip of His or Her nerves and think of life in longtime perspective. Please God help Neogaia through trial and possible jailtime and be the light and joy in His/Her life so time flies quickly. God bless You. Try to think positive even when the worst can happen, see the worst is not dying, the worst is hell. Live so You please God and live forever in heaven. It does take courage and help from God and we need to forgive both ourselves our friends and our enemies from time to time and stay humble. Never forget that God loves You.

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I know it is not a nice place, jail, but do You think God could use You there aswell as outside?
Dear God help Neogaia to get a grip of His or Her nerves and think of life in longtime perspective. Please God help Neogaia through trial and possible jailtime and be the light and joy in His/Her life so time flies quickly. God bless You. Try to think positive even when the worst can happen, see the worst is not dying, the worst is hell. Live so You please God and live forever in heaven. It does take courage and help from God and we need to forgive both ourselves our friends and our enemies from time to time and stay humble. Never forget that God loves You.
Well, I did just fine before, I read my Bible all the time when I was in before, and even got to talk with some people in there about Christianity and God too...

I will do that again if and when I go in...

Oh, and I am very aware that there are much worse things, much worse fates than just simply dying...

I'll be fine I think...

Thank You for your words,

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

God Bless!
Father, which ever way it goes, I pray that this one will keep Philippians 4:13 in mind, as well as other pertinent scriptures. I pray Your perfect will be accomplished in their life, and that they experience Psalms 23:4,5 in their life, manifested by Your provision of peace that passes understanding, confidence, hope, joy, and love. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Update: looking at sixty days right now, maybe, but still not sure yet...

Will know more Friday...

Thanks all!

God Bless You All!

:heart: Thank you for the update Neo, continuing to pray (((hug)))

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, I'm taking a deal of sixty days in jail, I think I'll be Ok, and I'm getting my affairs in order to prepare to go in and for when I get out...

I'll know exactly what day I'll have to go in on November 6th, but it'll probably be right before thanksgiving around the third week of November sometime...

So, I'll check in again before then and update again...

Thank you guys, prayers while I'm in would be greatly appreciated...

God Bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well, I'm taking a deal of sixty days in jail, I think I'll be Ok, and I'm getting my affairs in order to prepare to go in and for when I get out...

I'll know exactly what day I'll have to go in on November 6th, but it'll probably be right before thanksgiving around the third week of November sometime...

So, I'll check in again before then and update again...

Thank you guys, prayers while I'm in would be greatly appreciated...

God Bless!

:heart: Continuing to pray Neo (((hug)))

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Going to have to go in for 60 days, in two days. Canceling internet tomorrow...

I think I've got everything covered till I get out.

So, won't see me on here for awhile, but, when I get internet back when I get out, I'll be back with you guys...

For now, continued prayers for me while I am in would be much appreciated...

Thank You all very much!

God Bless!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

So, won't see me on here for awhile, but, when I get internet back when I get out, I'll be back with you guys...

For now, continued prayers for me while I am in would much appreciated...

Thank You all very much!

God Bless!

:heart: Thank you for the update Neo, praying for you (((hug)))

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

For now, continued prayers for me while I am in would much appreciated...

Thank You all very much!

God Bless!
Hurry Back! Inspire others to read and confess Romans 10:8-13!

Upvote 0

Little Lantern

Be encouraged! Christ has overcome the world!
Site Supporter
Sep 14, 2017
USA
✟223,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

For now, continued prayers for me while I am in would be much appreciated...
Father, I lift up @Neogaia777 to You. Let Your Presence surround him during this season and let him know he is in Your Hand. Work in and through him to be a witness of Your great love and peace to those around him. Protect him from all harm- spirit, soul, and body, and bring him back to the forum family healthy and whole.

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟961,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Well, I'm out of jail, did my time... Thank you all for your prayers and support...

I'm back...

Funny though, in there, my first week there, a couple guys wanted to start a prayer group of something and wanted someone to pray, they saw me reading my Bible and approached me and said I should do it... I said "I don't know? I've never done anything like that before, don't know how I feel about it...?"

Well, in short they talked me into it, and I wrote some one page prayers and read them before all at night, before bed, and it went very well, I think, I did it every single night after that when I was in there and they all seemed to both like and appreciate it very much... I learned a few things too...

That is the only thing I actually kind of miss...?

I'm going to type up and post some of the prayers here...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well, I'm out of jail, did my time... Thank you all for your prayers and support...

I'm back...

Funny though, in there, my first week there, a couple guys wanted to start a prayer group of something and wanted someone to pray, they saw me reading my Bible and approached me and said I should do it... I said "I don't know? I've never done anything like that before, don't know how I feel about it...?"

Well, in short they talked me into it, and I wrote some one page prayers and read them before all at night, before bed, and it went very well, I think, I did it every single night after that when I was in there and they all seemed to both like and appreciate it very much... I learned a few things too...

That is the only thing I actually kind of miss...?

I'm going to type up and post some of the prayers here...

God Bless!

Praise God!!!! Thank you for sharing your testimony. :clap:

Looking forward to reading the prayers. :)

• Winner
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0