Please pray for me that I do not have to go back to jail (again)...

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate

There is kind of long story around this, but this is about a year after I had to go to jail for a month the first time...

I got a letter from more, additional charges centered around some mistakes I made at that time, and am really hoping I do not have to back to jail... I do not feel like I can do it again...

I just got my life back on track, and quit doing all the things that were involved with landing me there the first time... It would totally wreck my life right now, and I feel like it would completely ruin all the progress I have made since then... I would lose my place and all my things and animals, and at best would wind up back homeless on the street again like I was a year ago...

I am so stressed out about this that it is making me literally sick...

Please pray for me...

God Bless!

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I'll find out this Wednesday, in a way I wish it were already here... This waiting and not knowing is killing me...

I don't mind fines, I'll pay the fines, I just can't go back to jail...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I've got five misdemeanor charges and I do not what degree they are yet (class A, B, C, or D) I might be able to find that much out Monday, but Wednesday is when I'll find out for sure... (if I will have to do any jail time or not)...

I would lose everything (again), why couldn't they have told me about this then? And handled it then...? Why a year later...?

If I am telling the truth I have even had some thoughts of suicide again over this, if I have to go back to jail and lose everything again... I'm that dead set against going back and losing everything and winding up with nothing and homeless again...

I just really do not think I can do it if that happens, and have been thinking of taking my own life if they say I have to go back...

I won't go back, I won't go through all that again, once was enough, and, I really feel that they should have taken care of this then, and not be able to do so a whole year after the fact (again)...

The justice system in this country is so unforgiving and does not care about any progress you have made, or any situations or circumstances or explanations... (I found that out last time)...

This sucks!

God Bless!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

There is kind of long story around this, but this is about a year after I had to go to jail for a month the first time...

I got a letter from more, additional charges centered around some mistakes I made at that time, and am really hoping I do not have to back to jail... I do not feel like I can do it again...

I just got my life back on track, and quit doing all the things that were involved with landing me there the first time... It would totally wreck my life right now, and I feel like it would completely ruin all the progress I have made since then... I would lose my place and all my things and animals, and at best would wind up back homeless on the street again like I was a year ago...

Please pray for me...

God Bless!

:heart: Bless yer heart, Neogaia. Praying that God's inexplicable grace supersedes ALL things and that He calms and comforts you and is the dryer of your tears, and the Lifter of your head. May He be your very present HELP in this time of trouble. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

"God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble." ~Psalm 46:1

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Dear God. Please help this person in their troubles. Guide them. Lay Your loving hands on them as they carry their cross in life. Help them to be strong and stay positive.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've got five misdemeanor charges and I do not what degree they are yet (class A, B, C, or D) I might be able to find that much out Monday, but Wednesday is when I'll find out for sure... (if I will have to do any jail time or not)...

I would lose everything (again), why couldn't they have told me about this then? And handled it then...? Why a year later...?

If I am telling the truth I have even had some thoughts of suicide again over this, if I have to go back to jail and lose everything again... I'm that dead set against going back and losing everything and winding up with nothing and homeless again...

I just really do not think I can do it if that happens, and have been thinking of taking my own life if they say I have to go back...

I won't go back, I won't go through all that again, once was enough, and, I really feel that they should have taken care of this then, and not be able to do so a whole year after the fact (again)...

The justice system in this country is so unforgiving and does not care about any progress you have made, or any situations or circumstances or explanations... (I found that out last time)...

This sucks!

God Bless!

You keep praying the entire time until Wednesday, and we will be too. And listen here, brother. You focus on making Heaven. Don't let the enemy make you focus on negatives, regardless of what happens. BELIEVE GOD that He hears you (because you know He does), and He can and will take care of everything that concerns you.

I'll start praying for you. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Maria.V.H

Feb 1, 2017
Denmark
✟27,019.00
Country
Denmark
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Please pray for me...

God Bless!
Dear Mr. Lion

I´m so sorry to hear this, and i pray for you. You are one of the people here who has really impressed me with your beautiful soul. I don´t know you, but by what you have written on this forum and by what i can see your heart holds, you are an impressive person to me! You are stronger than what you think, don´t loose hope. Even if you loose everything again, you have not lost the most important, and even though it seems like you have lost it all and there is nothing left, there is always something left, and there is always someone watching over you, pushing you up again when you fall down. Remember, you are stronger than what you think, You believe so strongly in God, now put some faith in yourself too. God bless you!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟958,691.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Do you have a lawyer?
I'm going to try and speak to one Monday, and on Wednesday, I may get a court appointed attorney, if there is going to be any possibility of jail time...

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry about your situation, friend. I can understand the stress you must be feeling over this. Know that I’ll be joining you in prayers, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving comforting presence and let His perfect will be done in your situation. Grace and peace to you, friend!

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Thank all of you guys so very much.

I'll keep you guys posted on what happens on here, K?

Again, thank you all!

God Bless!

:heart: You are most welcome, and thank you for keeping us posted, Neogaia. Continuing to pray for you (((hug)))

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Brother i will pray for you. Trust in Jesus no matter what happens. Even should you be convicted and sent into prison again, place your complete trust Jesus. Don't despair brother focus on drawing closer to Jesus and know that believers are tested for their faith and we are told to endure till the end. There were many christians who were sent to prison for their faith. You are not alone, brother, Jesus is with you always so trust in Him and pray. Let His will be done.

Upvote 0