Dec 20, 2004
✟2,830.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Last week I took the whole week off to rest my mind and body and just meditate on God and His truth. It's helped a great deal. I'm feeling His warmth in my life again... it's been a while... I've dealt with a lot of evil (pure, unquestionable evil) from people around me in the last year and half. Please pray that God will have fully restored my heart, mind, soul, and body before I enter the workplace tomorrow... so that I will be able to handle this woman the way I didn't know how to before (never been in such a bizarre situation...) and counter her attacks or mistreatment (or anyone else's) only by giving the problem to God and letting HIM work His power in my life. Pray that God will fill me up with His truth and discernment so that I can handle these situations with much more wisdom and grace... and protect my life the correct way. Pray His truth will become much more deeply rooted inside of me and that it will be so deep that I never lose it again...

Please pray that my heart, mind, soul, and body will be at peace, open and receptive, and brought back to life as I enter the church tonight for the service. I want to receive God's word tonight to prepare for this coming week. The sooner I can regain my strength, the sooner I can begin looking for a new job...

Thank you so much for your prayers. They are appreciated more than you could ever know....