Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
UPDATED: My brother in law was told by the Surgeon on Friday that the polyp is cancerous. He will be visiting his General Doctor on Monday. May the God of mercy be with him and his family as they do further testing. I pray for peace,
strength and faith in our Loving God and ask Him to take the reins in this situation. May He reveal His loving kindness and the Salvation of His Son Jesus who comes to forgive and to save us from our Sins and our sicknesses. I ask this in Jesus Name, and LORD thank You in advance, Amen

[He had a questionable colonoscopy, they were only able to remove half of a large colon polyp and re booked him for Feb to get the rest removed. But the Surgeon's office called this week saying they want to see him tomorrow, and his General Practitioner wants to see him Monday. My sister is concerned.
Heavenly Father, whatever this is, I pray asking for Your mercy and ask that they would get this polyp removed safely from his body, and that it will have a favorable outcome without complication. It is my prayer LORD that it isn't cancerous, spare him LORD, In Jesus Name I ask, Amen

Last edited:

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
He had a questionable colonoscopy, they were only able to remove half of a large colon polyp and re booked him for Feb to get the rest removed. But the Surgeon's office called this week saying they want to see him tomorrow, and his General Practitioner wants to see him Monday. My sister is concerned.
Heavenly Father, whatever this is, I pray asking for Your mercy and ask that they would get this polyp removed safely from his body, and that it will have a favorable outcome without complication. It is my prayer LORD that it isn't cancerous, spare him LORD, In Jesus Name I ask, Amen
I pray for your brother in law,
Dear Father please heal and bless him,
I pray that all procedures will be successful, use this time to bring them together in your love. in Jesus name

faith-bible-verse-9l.jpg

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, even though no one has responded in prayer since the update, I pray that You have heard my prayer. Healing is dependant on Your Love and Mercy. You know the beginning to the end. I pray that my brother in law will find You to comfort him and that he will find the hope and Salvation of Your Son Jesus. May he call out to you to help him and to save him from his illness, In Jesus Name, thank You Father God, Amen

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Praise God, a CT scan shows the cancer is contained to just the polyp and has not spread, thanks be to God. He will be having surgery to remove it. Father God, I do not have the words tio express how grateful I am to You, thanks be to God, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I pray for your brother in law,
Dear Father please heal and bless him,
I pray that all procedures will be successful, use this time to bring them together in your love. in Jesus name

faith-bible-verse-9l.jpg
I had to look this verse up to see if this is how it read it my KJV. It does. This is a great verse to add to my list of verses to memorize and review.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray for these that are dealing with cancer and the fears that accompanying it.
Fear, discomfort, pain, inconvenience, change of plans, costs, disappointments, and all the other negatives that raise their heads often get us down, Lord, but You are the God of hope (Romans 15:13), the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6); in whose hand is the soul of every living thing and the breath of all mankind (Job 12:10). May they hear You speak to them the words of Isaiah 41:13 which musicalpilgrim posted above. May they be encouraged by the knowledge of Your caring presence in their lives, and may they see the victory in advance, knowing that You win out over all the negative things in this life and world. Amen.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray for these that are dealing with cancer and the fears that accompanying it.
Fear, discomfort, pain, inconvenience, change of plans, costs, disappointments, and all the other negatives that raise their heads often get us down, Lord, but You are the God of hope (Romans 15:13), the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6); in whose hand is the soul of every living thing and the breath of all mankind (Job 12:10). May they hear You speak to them the words of Isaiah 41:13 which musicalpilgrim posted above. May they be encouraged by the knowledge of Your caring presence in their lives, and may they see the victory in advance, knowing that You win out over all the negative things in this life and world. Amen.
Joining in your prayer for all who suffer from this dreadful disease in Jesus name

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes,Praise God, He did help him, He kept that cancer contained to the polyp and stopped it from spreading. Praise God and in agreement with Greg's prayer for all people with cancer, there is hope, there is help with God, thanks be to God, and Amen

Upvote 0

Southernscotty

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2018
Arkansas
✟504,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Celibate
Yes,Praise God, He did help him, He kept that cancer contained to the polyp and stopped it from spreading. Praise God and in agreement with Greg's prayer for all people with cancer, there is hope, there is help with God, thanks be to God, and Amen
Hallelujah that is my Lord and Saviour at work :clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums