• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Please please pray for me

Shawb

Mar 13, 2017
Connecticut
✟31,365.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May God bless you. I know that fear all too well. There were times where I would be afraid for tomorrow wondering if the next day would be the day I lost my faith. But I believe that won't happen because you are afraid of your heart being hardened, which to me speaks volumes of your devotion to Christ. I will pray for you and pray that God's words remain in your heart and that it stays a heart of flesh.

Upvote 0

God is good

Oct 4, 2016
Michigan
✟201,885.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May God bless you. I know that fear all too well. There were times where I would be afraid for tomorrow wondering if the next day would be the day I lost my faith. But I believe that won't happen because you are afraid of your heart being hardened, which to me speaks volumes of your devotion to Christ. I will pray for you and pray that God's words remain in your heart and that it stays a heart of flesh.
Thank you so much and I will pray for you. I have been struggling for a while now but praise God, I am getting better. Jesus is Lord and I trust Him as my personal Lord and Saviour. God bless

Upvote 0