Please Help Jessica's Father..Write to your Congressman NOW...

Mar 19, 2005
✟144.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Here is my sample letter I plan to send on... (in response to the 9 year old Jessica Lunsford's rape & killing)

I am writing in response to the recurrent senseless slaughter of our children from these Repeat Violent Sex Offenders, I have been to the site with these mens faces, but it only gives the name and town, WHY is the address of where they live omitted??? Is it because they have MORE rights than the law abiding citizen, more rights than our children who they prey upon ? How are we supposed to have any idea where in God's name they live in our town? If we have the addresss, you can be DARN sure the public , Mothers like myself --WILL keep an eye on them --since the Governement does not require any one else too! These people's family members and friends should be REQUIRED BY LAW to IMMEDIATELY REPORT any move these people make-or they shoud face REAL jail time. Prison time if a criime is commited and they remained silent. This sister of Sex offender John Evander Couey DID NOTHING, said NOTHING to anyone when her Brother was there in this neighborhood, if she ONLY reported, this little girl would be alive today! WE need CHANGE NOW, the Rights of the People to KNOW has been denied Far too long -with the blood of our children crying out for MUCH Harsher Laws to be written, and Enforced. Thank you.