Midwest
✟80,125.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I should inform you..............I was 'saved' out of the calvin/reformed theology. So yeah, I know.

It's amazing to hear and watch people say, "Don't assume what another group says."........When I was in the 'group' for years.arghh!

That does NOT make you a mind reader OR an expert on Reformed theology OR Calvinism.

And I disagree that every sinner has faith. That isn't biblical and dead faith is not a gift of God.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
That does NOT make you a mind reader OR an expert on Reformed theology OR Calvinism.
A person who once was a Calvinist does know what they believe. Having one's eyes opened and leaving Calvinism doesn't reduce their expertise on the subject.

And I disagree that every sinner has faith. That isn't biblical and dead faith is not a gift of God.
Faith as a noun is simply what is believed. Such as the Christian faith or the Muslim faith.

The action (verb) of believing something is available to everyone, since God gave mankind an intellect and conscience, with which to make decisions about what to believe.

Some seek the truth and others don't. It's that simple.

The Bible does not teach that God causes anyone to believe.

In fact, regeneration follows faith, as the Bible teaches in Ephesians 2.

Upvote 0