• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.
  7. There has been an addition to the announcement regarding unacceptable nick names. The phrase "Let's go Brandon" actually stands for a profanity and will be seen as a violation of the profanity rule in the future.

Pinoy Touch!!!!

Discussion in 'Filipino Christian Forum' started by stardette, Jun 15, 2004.

1. stardette

stardette ForeverForgiven

+2
    Christian
    Hey! and Kamusta Ka! :wave:
    Is there any Peeps here Filipino/pinoy/pinay?! Haha. I am but I'm from the United States. I'm what u can call 2nd generation Pinay. I can only understand Tagalog and can only speak little. It would be nice to hear from you and from people who know filipinos. :D Good Day!^_^ Magandang tanghali, gabi and morning(haha forgot how to say morning in tagalog :doh: ;)

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. SeRapH&CheRi

SeRapH&CheRi Sassy GurlMember!

+77
    Christian
    Kamusta back kapatid! ;) My tagalog is just as good as yours! By the way, morning is oomaga (i think that's how it's spelled :sorry: ) I grew up in Canada - Vancouver, BC, but now am living in New Jersey. Welcome to CF stardette! :)

3. Lionheart_03

Lionheart_03 arki_ishtefh

+0
    Catholic
    eow!!! mga kakabayan!!! well me i'm here at philippines... morning is "umaga"

4. Real Corona

Real Corona I like Koala's

+13
    Christian
    My town is like 30% Filipino.

So yeah I'd say I know a few.

5. stardette

stardette ForeverForgiven

+2
    Christian
    Sweet^^ Thnx soo much for replying to my "very interesting" Topic..lol. Thank you!!! ;) :clap:

6. Real Corona

Real Corona I like Koala's

+13
    Christian

I do my best.

7. GinooKo

GinooKo Well-Known Member

+235
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Magandang Gabi, Umaga sa Inyong Lahat!!!

I'm originally from Cebu and currently living in Colorado. It's good to see some filipinos here in CF.

God Bless

8. Lionheart_03

+0
    Catholic
    elow lng po!!!

9. GinooKo

+235
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello Lionheart :wave:

It's good to see you here. I hope more filipinos come to this CF to get acquainted.

God Bless

10. Lionheart_03

+0
    Catholic
    nag eenjoy lng po ako sa mga forums eh...:wave:

11. SeRapH&CheRi

SeRapH&CheRi Sassy GurlMember!

+77
    Christian
    hello my fellow filipinos! i'm rarely around many filipinos anymore since my family lives on the other side of the country and so i miss filipino fellowship. :sigh: anyways i look forward to interacting with y'all! :)

12. coreventsasia

coreventsasia New Member

+0
    Christian
    Hi guys! Am in the Philippines too! Glad to be here =)

13. bonniebonny

bonniebonny Guest

+0
    hey.. taga cebu ka? ako sad. hehe anyways, hope you'll get on line soon and reply to this message.. nice knowing naay bisdak diri.. hehe anyways, God bless the Philippines! and everyone

14. GinooKo

+235
    Catholic
    Married
    US-Republican
    Hello bonniebonny. :wave: It's a pleasure meeting another taga Cebu diri.

Taga Tabunok, Talisay ko pero dugay nako wala makabisita sa atoa. :(
    Hope things are well sa atoa. I just heard there was a tornado in Talisay the other day which is unheard of.

God Bless

15. ompoy2003

ompoy2003 New Member

+0
    Christian
    i am a newbie here can u guide me? heheheh pero im from tabunok hangtod karon maau unta kita ko og friends diri sa CF!!!! yeah! good day CF

16. MeekSheep

MeekSheep New Member

+0
    Non-Denom
    Great 2 hear. I am a Bilocana (my dad's being a Bicolano and mom's being an Ilocana)....More fluent in mom's dialect...Left the PI 9 years ago...Been in Seoul since then...Now I speak and write more than basic Korean but now planning to move 2 another country again....My journey goes on...So, hasta luego mi amigo y amiga!!!

17. issa

issa pray for the peace of Jerusalem

+13
    Philippines
    Messianic
    Single
    hay salamat! i have found friends close to home! nice to meet u all!

18. Jerome M.

Jerome M. New Member

+0
    Catholic
    Assalam Alaikom! That's Arabic, in English - Peace be with you!. Hey guys/gals, Pinoy din ako from Manila, but working here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the Min. of Defence and Aviation. Magandang umaga(morning), Magandang hapon/tanghali(afternoon) Magandang gabi (evening) sa inyong lahat, Kabayan! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

19. fuzzykezzy

fuzzykezzy New Member

+3
    Christian
    Kabayan!!! Ooh a Flipz Thread! it's so kewl to see there are some Filipinos in here :D I'm from Manila, Cebu, and Davao lol so I speak Bisaya and Tagalog (woohoo!) :thumbsup: I live in the U.S. now and missing the Philippines so much..

20. cj24

cj24 New Member

+0
    Catholic
    hi everyone! its nice to know there are a lot of filipinos here...anyways God Bless to all.. :)