stardette

ForeverForgiven
Jan 24, 2004
Visit site
✟7,698.00
Faith
Christian
Hey! and Kamusta Ka! :wave:
Is there any Peeps here Filipino/pinoy/pinay?! Haha. I am but I'm from the United States. I'm what u can call 2nd generation Pinay. I can only understand Tagalog and can only speak little. It would be nice to hear from you and from people who know filipinos. :D Good Day!^_^ Magandang tanghali, gabi and morning(haha forgot how to say morning in tagalog :doh: ;)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
B

bonniebonny

GinooKo said:
Magandang Gabi, Umaga sa Inyong Lahat!!!

I'm originally from Cebu and currently living in Colorado. It's good to see some filipinos here in CF.

God Bless

hey.. taga cebu ka? ako sad. hehe anyways, hope you'll get on line soon and reply to this message.. nice knowing naay bisdak diri.. hehe anyways, God bless the Philippines! and everyone

Upvote 0

GinooKo

Feb 26, 2004
Colorado
✟9,562.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
bonniebonny said:
hey.. taga cebu ka? ako sad. hehe anyways, hope you'll get on line soon and reply to this message.. nice knowing naay bisdak diri.. hehe anyways, God bless the Philippines! and everyone
Hello bonniebonny. :wave: It's a pleasure meeting another taga Cebu diri.

Taga Tabunok, Talisay ko pero dugay nako wala makabisita sa atoa. :(
Hope things are well sa atoa. I just heard there was a tornado in Talisay the other day which is unheard of.

God Bless

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MeekSheep

Sep 24, 2004
✟122.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Great 2 hear. I am a Bilocana (my dad's being a Bicolano and mom's being an Ilocana)....More fluent in mom's dialect...Left the PI 9 years ago...Been in Seoul since then...Now I speak and write more than basic Korean but now planning to move 2 another country again....My journey goes on...So, hasta luego mi amigo y amiga!!!

Upvote 0

Jerome M.

Oct 6, 2004
✟116.00
Faith
Catholic
Assalam Alaikom! That's Arabic, in English - Peace be with you!. Hey guys/gals, Pinoy din ako from Manila, but working here in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the Min. of Defence and Aviation. Magandang umaga(morning), Magandang hapon/tanghali(afternoon) Magandang gabi (evening) sa inyong lahat, Kabayan! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Upvote 0