• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
ha! you see hun! :hug: dyanm is telling you the same thing!
let's focus on something else right now... you are continuing to reach out. :clap: do not stop trying to reach out to God, your family and us. sweetheart we all learn the hard way at some things. you are battling something that is hard for adults. :groupray: you'll throw those little monsters away. you'll do it...:hug:.. until then... receive the love and encouragement.............. YOU ARE STILL A CHILD OF GOD. He doesn't send us back to spiritual square one for mistakes and struggles. God is good and loving and sent Jesus to save us..... not condemn us.....:hug: love dee

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
hey hun :hug: just stopping by to once again give you a :hug: ....... :( you haven't stopped by your thread. :hug: is it hard now, because of the situation? .......
we're still praying for you. i'm very sorry about the struggles you must be having. the situation must really be heavy on your heart... :groupray: love and blessings, dee

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:groupray: I am torn into a thousand pieces! if this is my pain, how much greater is the Lord of love? Dear Father, sent this child a touch of your hand. sent her whatever it is that will turn her heart to freedom from these things that hurt her life! amen.

Upvote 0

WhereareyouGod?

Nov 7, 2004
Hertfordshire, England
Visit site
✟15,501.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hun, i don't think i will ever sort things out with God, this ED has taken me over, its all i think about night and day, i have given up on the inside, outwardly to my friends that know i have "issues with my eating" i am telling them that i am better and that things are getting better but they don't know the truth, ppl on here and one other site are the only people that know the truth about what goes on. I just can't change, i am a lost cause.

Lizzie

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sweet heart God is there. you just need to verbally tell Him he can take your pain and heal your sins. He knows when we need to be picked up..... You aren't lost or hopeless. there is nothing broken to mend. you are a child. you are stuck in these things, because we have all sinned and get stuck in the flesh. you need to start somewhere. start by giving it all to Him. admit you can't fix it. He doesn't ask us to be perfect... He asks us to be willing. He will teach you, guide you, save you. i don't know what God will do for you... but i do know that His love sees past your dispare. :hug: please consider telling someone of your struggles! you need love and support where you are. this is why we need the word of God and fellowship.

Upvote 0

goldenviolet

Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
sweetheart :hug: you haven't been 'screwing us around'.... i'm sorry you feel all the feelings you do. :hug: i'm sorry it will be tough to tell the people who care for you, and think you are recovered. i will continue to pray for you. you are really importand to the kingdom of God. when you decide to tell, or they find out, yes there might be upset feelings, but then there is healling and fellowship... :hug:.... i love you, and want you to be safe. i also want you to know: while all this is so tough, you won't be judged or given up on by me. :hug: my spiritual gift is the gift of love and compassion. mine is so small compared to Christ. just know that you are loved, and not alone. pray about the strength to get help. :hug:

Upvote 0

shiningface05

Mar 15, 2005
✟177.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Don't give up... I know it feels like sometimes that is all you can do to keep going or give you more energy or make it feel ok to eat. I know for me it used to be like that. But I realize how bad my problem used to be when taking the suggested 2 pills a day turned into 10 or so at a time. The scary thing is I didn't know all the harmful things it was doing to me. Nor did I realize that there was Ephedra in them. I ended up worse off then if I had ever tried them. I have to admist when I pass the same kinds of stores in the mall that I often walk on the other side. It doesn't mean sometimes that thoughts don't cross my mind but I have strength to resist it. Remember that when we face temptation God will give us a way out... We might not necessarily recognize it at the time but it will be there....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.